• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

[The thread formerly known as Ignore] now the All day All night DIS party join us!!!!

lol. i know...its quite hard to resist something thats calling your name....

"post on me....post on me...its says ignore but post on me!"

ROFL! :rotfl: :lmao:

isn't it? haha right now im watching pirates....its the scene where pintel and ragetti are looking for elizabeth and shes in the cabinet...-ello poppet. we know your here poppet- :D

i love this movie... pirate: :love:

wait shouldn't you be in....... oh yea ur in germany i remember. yea that on the top of my list too but i cant wait till number 2 comes out on DVD.

what the movie? no....its at the part where they are in the cave and jack is immortal and they have that fight and stuff... :goodvibes :teeth: :rotfl:

ok now im sad its over lol! -puts it in again- YAY! LOL! -j/k- now i gotta do my hw, DIS, and watch a rented movie due tomorrow all at the same time.

lol i just remembered i never ended up watching the movie all my time on the DIS and hw....all i had was some math easypeasy-est subject and i was gonna watch hoot i think it was... :Pinkbounc

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think this officaly turned into a random thread...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter