The Tag Fairy

I have IE. My first Tag is red, the second one is green, the third one is blue, and that last one is purple. I didn't know that different colors showed up with different browsers, either!!

I previously had the first 3 Tags, the Tag Fairy just changed the colors! That last one is a new one!! :sunny:

But, bumping up for a Tag Fairy visit on this board!

I've been reading the tags for quite a while now...who knows maybe it will be my turn some day! I probably should get a life... :rolleyes2

I'm by no means a Universal board veteran, but from what I've seen, the Universal boards seem to be the redheaded stepchild of the DIS. It seems like we're in our own little corner talking about our own things. There's no mention of any Universal attractions in the DIS newsletter I receive, I see no specials or discounts on the Universal onsite hotels or special Universal deals, and USOInfo.com is very out of date. It doesn't seem surprising to me the Tag Fairies will ignore us too. I suppose we need to visit the Community Board to receive a tag. I need some pixie dust anyway!

Bill Lumbergh said:
I'm by no means a Universal board veteran, but from what I've seen, the Universal boards seem to be the redheaded stepchild of the DIS. It seems like we're in our own little corner talking about our own things. There's no mention of any Universal attractions in the DIS newsletter I receive, I see no specials or discounts on the Universal onsite hotels or special Universal deals, and USOInfo.com is very out of date. It doesn't seem surprising to me the Tag Fairies will ignore us too. I suppose we need to visit the Community Board to receive a tag. I need some pixie dust anyway!
That is sad! :sad1: There must be a Tag Fairy lurking around here somewhere!!

Bill Lumbergh said:
Bill, the Universal board has more life now than when it first started, as is my understanding. It may never be as "alive" as the WDW boards, but that's okay.

i started on the dis over 2 years ago and was first drawn to the universal boards.

i like disney and do go there but my heart is with universal.

i loved the tag fairy idea when i first found out about it but now i hang at universal boards even if the tag fairy doesn't frequent here.

hhn and the express passes for hhn went on sale this morning.
i called at 7 cst and ordered mine..........woo hoo..........instead of saying that cliche "woo hoo, i'm going to disneyworld", my shout out is

WOO HOO, I'M GOING TO UNIVERSAL.............and to hhn.......

this is a great day........spent over $304 for a hard ticket event, spent my kids inheritance, but i am going to universal............

raven and what a fitting name for hhn.........

heymtblujeans, i just thought of something.

after all i have done to keep this thread afloat, (you also have been driven)

watch some one wander over here and get the tag we have been craving.

what are we going to do then???

is this a no win situation........ :sad2:

Personally, I think Tag Fairies are a myth, much like the Roman gods and goddesses and a wish for an honest government.

how about this for getting that attention:

3.gif

I am OK with anyone else getting tagged. The Tag Fairy on the CB board turned my tag green....and that is all I really wanted! :sunny:

I really just like the frenzied excitement that follows someone getting tagged! That's the fun!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter