• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Sky’s Awake, so I’m Awake, so we have to RUN!! – A 2017 Goofy Challenge Trip Report*COMPLETE*

I'm very very late to this report, but entirely enjoyed it! Love the photos of you and Chris and love that you are running all of these races together. My husband started running just this week, so maybe someday . . . :) I absolutely love running with our 17-year-old, but college is around the corner so I don't know if that will continue into the future (although most college schedules mesh quite well with marathon weekend!) Also enjoy the smiling photos of you and Chris on the course - even with the struggles - reminds me to keep smiling and stay happy while I'm running, even when it's not going exactly according to plan. The beer photo in Epcot is priceless. And our kids would definitely send us the kidnapping/fire/water text! Ha!

Had to laugh as I was reading along because on 1/2 marathon day, I ran the 13.1 on the BWI treadmill and then we decided to use our day to . . . go to DHS! Was half thinking I might see our family in your photos. And then our ADR for marathon evening was . . . Via Napoli! Same there!

I'm very very late to this report, but entirely enjoyed it! Love the photos of you and Chris and love that you are running all of these races together. My husband started running just this week, so maybe someday . . . :) I absolutely love running with our 17-year-old, but college is around the corner so I don't know if that will continue into the future (although most college schedules mesh quite well with marathon weekend!) Also enjoy the smiling photos of you and Chris on the course - even with the struggles - reminds me to keep smiling and stay happy while I'm running, even when it's not going exactly according to plan. The beer photo in Epcot is priceless. And our kids would definitely send us the kidnapping/fire/water text! Ha!

Had to laugh as I was reading along because on 1/2 marathon day, I ran the 13.1 on the BWI treadmill and then we decided to use our day to . . . go to DHS! Was half thinking I might see our family in your photos. And then our ADR for marathon evening was . . . Via Napoli! Same there!

Thanks for reading along! It's been so great to have Chris as my running partner. I would have never kept up running if not for him. That's so great that your husband has started running with you. I hope he continues! That would have been great if we'd seen you in a photo of ours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter