The Side effects of the AP-Trip#6 Oct 10 Final thoughts and some TMI

Catching up on some ninja posters. sorry about not catcing them sooner.

I think we were posting at the same time.
Hope you liked our place!
I loved your place! :goodvibes I have got stays 3 & 4 coming up there.

Hey, I resemble that remark!!!

(Glenn, is that you???) :confused3
:rotfl2:

You're making good time. Great pictures especially in China. Something else to put on the list for next time. I've never taken many pictures there.

Did you tackle the KP Mission alone?
party::welcome:party: yes I walked right on ME. I don't think I have ever had to wait very long in line. On the bus, sometimes a bit of a wait but never so long that I "wonder what is going on."

Yes, a grown woman doing a mission.:blush: I did get a couple of "just you" but nothing more. It was fun.:goodvibes

Now to the newer ones.
Love the Italy pavilion! I must admit, though, I have never ever seen a gondolier on wheels! :rotfl:
You have to check out Sergio. He was soooo funny.

I have yet to catch this guys act; Sergio I think it is. I have read a lot of people comment on how funny his is, and how much fun his act is to watch!

Love the Italy pictures Pat! Some really nice shots there!
Thanks Marv. I don't care what Glenn and Dan say you are alright.:thumbsup2

I enjoyed watching Sergio last summer. :thumbsup2
It is great show.

I know right??!! I may have to change the title to my PTR to "Will We Stay Drunk or Sober?" :banana: :banana: :banana:
:rotfl2:
pretty cool tradition, i didnt know that, will have to get one next trip.
I think the tradition is explained either on the tree itself or near the ornaments so you understand why there is a pickle tree.:rotfl2:

I KNOW.....crazy, huh? :confused3 Can you believe the gall of some people.......:lmao: Personally, I would be too afraid a bus would come along about that time!!!! :eek:
Good one.

We have pickle for our tree too. I don't always remember to use it every year.

Beautiful water photos! I've never seen Sergio before. I'm going to make a point to catch him next trip.
Yay for more pickle people. Do what you can to catch him. It is worth it.

We have a pickle for our tree. My great aunt bought it for me when I was a little girl. It broke when we moved a few years ago...now I will have to pick one up next time we are there!
Sad that it broke. I think I actually got mine at a local Christmas shop.

I bought a pickle for our tree in June. I love starting a new tradition with the kids.
Many years of happiness with your pickle.

I'm in! Can' wait to see whats up next popcorn::!
Sounds like a fun trip. :)
Followed ya over from Jordy's TR. I'm in.
Jumping on! Great report so far! Love all your pictures!
I'm here!
Here! Sorry I didn't get here sooner. :goodvibes
party::welcome:party: Glad you are all here.

What?!? We got jipped out of a ride in Italy?​
:scared1:
I want my money back!!!

Just kidding:laughing:

Hey it only took me 4 days to find you! Not too bad given how crazy life feels at the moment :sad2:

I'll do my best to keep up with you but am excited to hear all about it :thumbsup2

Shhhhhh I am at work.

Cool. :cool2:

Groovy. :hippie:

Bodacious, even. ;)

I have a pretty good feeling we're going to become fast fans of the new place across the lake, too. ::yes::

Outta sight.
Don't have a cow.
Rad?

I am excited about the new place too. Hopefully we will see some "action" across the lake.

What?!? We got jipped out of a ride in Italy?​
:scared1:
I want my money back!!!

Just kidding:laughing:

:rotfl: I know right? but could you imagine gondola rides on the lake in those tiny boats? I am hoping what we see is just for decoration and not some representation of what could have been.:confused3

Hey it only took me 4 days to find you! Not too bad given how crazy life feels at the moment :sad2:

I'll do my best to keep up with you but am excited to hear all about it :thumbsup2

party::welcome:party:
Glad you are here. I wasn't hiding, really. I am working this weekend but I hope to continue either one night if possible or at the latest Monday, since I am off.

After I laughed until my sides ached, it was time to check in for my mission. Yes, I am a grown woman doing a mission all by myself. :laughing: I guess I got over being shy about that.

First I had to find the place to check in. I walked from Germany to Italy and back. Wow they really kept that place top secret. I guess painting the sign " go away green" probably did not help.
I finally found this little sign.

136foundKPbooth.jpg

Picked up my Kimmuinicator
137KPphone.jpg

My mission was back in Germany.
138GERpavillion.jpg

I won't spoil the mission for everyone. It is Top Sercret you know. A few highlights couldn't hurt.
139missioningermany.jpg

I love how they decorate everything for fall and food and wine.
142KPmissioninGEr4.jpg

The big finish.
143KPmissionover.jpg

With the world safe for now, I was told to "make the drop".
145GERKPdropoff.jpg

To make a quick escape I hopped on one of these.
147herecomesaboat.jpg

To go here.
146Boattofutureworld.jpg

I waited about 10 minutes for the boat.
I cannot remember the last time I took the boat. Maybe when the kids were small and could walk no more.:rotfl2:

Dropped off far from evil.
148backofftheboat.jpg

Where did I go next?
152FutureworldsignbyTT.jpg

Wait time 10 min. I'm in.

153TTsingleriderline.jpg

Of course as I walk by this, it releases and scares the begeebas (sp?) out of me.
155TTline.jpg

Wait time was more like 15 min. Soon enough I back out enjoying the fountain.

162FWfountain.jpg

Hmmmm Since I took my first picture at 4:21 that morning and it was now 3:14 that afternoon I was starting to feel it. So much for slowing down and relaxing. :laughing: Back here for a nap.
164TOthebusstop.jpg

How long did I nap? Was I down for the count? Did I go out later? If so where did I go? Sorry guys but I am leaving you with those questions to ponder. :rolleyes1

World Waterpark conference

Ok that right there just sounds cool!

What a fun day you had in Epcot. My dream WS experience, strolling, looking at the details, in the shops, watching performances without any one rushing you along, taking pics, having margaritas, doing a mission...

A perfect start to your trip!

I love that you did a mission all on your own. I secretly would love to do this too.

In fact you did have a perfect day. Someday I would like to take a solo trip so I could just do what I want, but I'm afraid I might get lonely.

A nap sounds real good.

Ok that right there just sounds cool!
It is so cool. I had always worked at "regular pools" until 2006. The last pool I was at we added a sprayground and slides and I got interested in the" ride" factor". I am at a small park and rec indoor waterpark. I have been going since '06 and the people are so nice. Even with budget issues when the County can't send me I volunteer and pay my own way to get there. That's how much I love that conference.

What a fun day you had in Epcot. My dream WS experience, strolling, looking at the details, in the shops, watching performances without any one rushing you along, taking pics, having margaritas, doing a mission...

A perfect start to your trip!

That was my first time truly solo and I LOVED it.

Honestly Pat, you could have gone to Ellen for your nap....

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Holy Cow I am glad I was not sipping something when I read that. In fact I was waiting for someone from the pool deck to come check on me since I was laughing so hard. You are so right. I think I needed to check on my luggage and grab the other camera as well as try to rest. At some time you will see my "Ellen " solution to a problem.;)

I love that you did a mission all on your own. I secretly would love to do this too.

In fact you did have a perfect day. Someday I would like to take a solo trip so I could just do what I want, but I'm afraid I might get lonely.

A nap sounds real good.
Stay tuned to see if I actually took that nap. ;)

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: See above. I thought someone was going to have to come check on me since laughing like that brings on the coughing fits.;)

Okay, I'm in too. :yay:

I have an extra day coming up in October that I built into a business trip at the Convention Center:cool2:, and I believe I just might do me a KimPossible adventure all by myself! :woohoo:

I only have one extra day and I'll likely by at Epcot, but I do have an AP, so you never know, but doing a mission just might be the ticket! :thumbsup2

Linda

popcorn::....carry on....

To make a quick escape I hopped on one of these.

You've really got this spy biz down!

Hmmmm Since I took my first picture at 4:21 that morning and it was now 3:14 that afternoon I was starting to feel it. So much for slowing down and relaxing. :laughing:

I know the feeling!

How long did I nap? Was I down for the count? Did I go out later? If so where did I go? Sorry guys but I am leaving you with those questions to ponder. :rolleyes1

I'm thinking you went out again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter