The Sea Witch Stole My Voice! Our Two Week Land and Sea Adventure! COMPLETE 4/12

Beautiful sunrise photos Lessa and wow you got off the ship very fast!

Sorry about your voice and I'm even more sorry that you didn't get a gorgeous Prince :rotfl:

Beautiful sunrise photos Lessa and wow you got off the ship very fast!

Sorry about your voice and I'm even more sorry that you didn't get a gorgeous Prince :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Yes, Mom and I wanted to make sure that we allowed plenty of time to get to the airport as we were not sure how long the whole luggage/customs process would take and then picking up the rental.

Okay Lessa and Beth we know how old the Bros. are !!!! How old to they act!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Depends on the situation. :rolleyes1

I'm SO SAD this trip is over!! Can you move your next cruise up so I can have a new tr from you to read? They are the best!! :rotfl: Or you could just start a ptr now and re-live this cruise AGAIN for us...:rotfl2: I'm just kidding...but seriously...

Good answer !!!:lmao::lmao:

;)

I'm SO SAD this trip is over!! Can you move your next cruise up so I can have a new tr from you to read? They are the best!! :rotfl: Or you could just start a ptr now and re-live this cruise AGAIN for us...:rotfl2: I'm just kidding...but seriously...

:laughing: Well I plan on finishing this report tonight and hopefully starting a PTR. I have lots of little trips that I can write about in the PTR while waiting for next summer to get here. ;) In fact, I am headed on a non-Disney trip at the end of the month with some friends to celebrate the end of the school year. ;)

My daughter and I love reading your reports!You are a great writer and hilarious!
Thank You! I am so glad that you both enjoyed my reports. :goodvibes

Here we are at the end of a journey. I want to thank you all for taking this ten month journey with me as I relived my fantastic two-week land and sea adventure.

The Highlights

Walt Disney World
The Mammoth May Meet - It was so much fun getting to meet so many Disers all at once. The addition of our own personal photopass photographer and the addition of Aurora in our pictures was just icing on the cake and a perfect example of excellent guest service. Disney did not charge us a cent for this basically private photography service and it made our day and trip very magical.

Meeting Rosie - It was fantastic getting to meet fellow Focker Rosie and I will always remember the time we spent with her in the park, especially our wonderful encounter with Pooh and friends.

Characters - We had some wonderful character interactions including Pooh and the gang, Belle, Tink, Caspian. They were all fantastic and interacted with us a great deal.

Chefs de France - The food here was so delicious and having Remy visit the table was a magical touch.

The Plaza - A lovely restaurant tucked away on the side of Main St. It is not a big restaurant nor one of the high-demand restaurants but it hits the spot. The food is simple and delicious and the prices are very reasonable!

Flower and Garden Festival - I was so happy that we got to visit Disney while this was going on. The flowers and displays were beautiful and I loved seeing that extra splash of colour added to the already beautiful Epcot.

Star Wars Weekends - As a big Star Wars fan this was lots of fun for me. I would never plan a trip down solely for this event but I was very excited to find out that it would be opening while we were there.

World Showcase Players - It was fantastic seeing Mom get picked to play the role of Edna in the Players production of Romeo and Edna. Completely hilarious!

The Cruise

All the ports we visited were simply amazing. It would be very difficult for me to chose a favourite, they were all so fantastic.

The Baths were completely gorgeous and unique. An adventurous beach excursion that is a definite must-see for any who visit the BVI.

Trunk Bay - Simply gorgeous. That white sand beach and beautiful blue water is the stuff dreams are made of. It is hard to imagine a more perfect place.

Castaway Cay - Paradise! My only regret is that we did not get more time on the island.

The stateroom - Our room was fantastic. It was nice and spacious and comfortable and it was great having our own verandah. The split bathrooms were a great feature.

The restaurants - The food was great and so was the service. I loved that our servers followed us each night to the different restaurants.

The shows - They were all magical and well-produced. They definitely lived up to the quality entertainment that I have come to expect from Disney.

The ship itself was beautiful and you would have never know that it was filled to capacity.

The Not So Good

Obviously the weather was a big factor during bother parts of the trip. It was pretty depressing to get rained on for pretty much the whole two weeks. There were only 4 days out of the whole two weeks where it did not rain and even on those days the weather was not perfect. We tried to make the best of it and did not let it ruin the trip but I would be lying if I said we were not disappointed.

Getting sick was also a downer. Luckily other than that one hour while at The Baths I was fine until the last day.

My feet. This was entirely my own fault thanks to my poor footwear choice. I learned my lesson and it is just too bad my feet suffered for most of the trip.

Other than that there were not really any cons to the trip. Overall it was a fantastic time and I would definitely do it again.

Here's the fun stuff I picked up on the trip.

My Sailor Minnie and the Tink pillow that Mom bought me as an early birthday present.

IMG_7887.jpg

Lots of pins

IMG_7897.jpg

IMG_7898.jpg

IMG_7899.jpg

IMG_7900.jpg

IMG_7901.jpg

IMG_7902.jpg

IMG_7906.jpg

IMG_7913.jpg

The little Mineral tree I got at the T-Rex Cafe

IMG_7907.jpg

My new piano book

IMG_7908.jpg

Our light-up Pirate Night cups

IMG_7909.jpg

IMG_7910.jpg

IMG_7911.jpg

Thanks once again and feel free to follow me to my new PTR! A Dream of a Dream

Wow, I can't believe that it's over. I just have to say once again, that I have very much enjoyed reading along the entire way. You are a great writer, and it was so much fun learning about your adventures. I can't wait for the next one. Thanks for taking the time to share all of this with us...I know how time consuming writing a report can be, so thanks!!:thumbsup2

You came home with some great loot! :thumbsup2 Can you get the cruise pins anywhere else or just on the ship?

Thanks for sharing your trip with us, Lessa! :goodvibes

so sad it's over, but you have another one going so I guess I'm okay!!!!

Thanks for reading Jordan, I always look forward to your comments. :goodvibes

Wow, I can't believe that it's over. I just have to say once again, that I have very much enjoyed reading along the entire way. You are a great writer, and it was so much fun learning about your adventures. I can't wait for the next one. Thanks for taking the time to share all of this with us...I know how time consuming writing a report can be, so thanks!!:thumbsup2

I love writing the reports, I see it as a fun and relaxing activity and would much rather write my TR than work on school papers. :rolleyes::laughing:

You came home with some great loot! :thumbsup2 Can you get the cruise pins anywhere else or just on the ship?

Thanks for sharing your trip with us, Lessa! :goodvibes

The pins are only for sale on the ship, or ebay! :laughing:

well being a lover of disney pins, i have to say those are my favorites, and you scored most of those for free didnt you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter