The real Melbourne DISmeet Fri 7th October 2016

PrincessInOz said:
Great meeting you all!!!

PIO, thanks for organising our first ever Melbourne DISmeet. It was a long time coming but well worth the wait. Really loved our chat and look forward to more.

Caroline NZ said:
Looks like yummy food. And lovely to see you all "in person", just waiting to see Minniemum now :)

It won't be long. 4 1/2 weeks to go!

zanzibar138 said:
Was lovely to meet everyone and a nice day out :goodvibes

It was great to meet you too. I really admire your commitment especially as you leave for your European adventure in 4 very short days! I'll be following your TR (shameless plug for you hehehe). Have fun!!!!

Looks like you had a lovely get together! Always good to see Aussie Disers having a good time :)

Andona

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Looks like a lovely morning tea. Those desserts looked out of this world!!! YUM!

Great photo of the four of you (Including the little person sitting in front of PIO).

Anyone interested in another Melbourne Dismeet???

Caroline NZ is in town for the GP (read previous posts) and we've agreed to catch up for brunch on Saturday, 16th March. Would love to have a few more friendly faces join us.

Caroline NZ is in town for the GP (read previous posts) and we've agreed to catch up for brunch on Saturday, 16th March. Would love to have a few more friendly faces join us.

I'm in :thumbsup2 Sent you a PM.

Minniemum said:

Love to, but I think my Visa would have something to say about that :( Have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm in :thumbsup2 Sent you a PM.

PM heading your way.

.... Maybe..... ?

Let me know more....

I've just sent you a PM.

Love to, but I think my Visa would have something to say abouts that :( Have fun.

It's an open invitation so we can wit (sorry wrong thread :rotfl2:)

Putting my left foot in.....

Is that all that's coming? Looks like we don't even need to book you a seat.

I have miss 9's birthday party that day. Hope you have a lovely time :wave2:

Happy Birthday for DD9. Hope to see you again at the next one.

Minniemum said:
PM heading your way.

I've just sent you a PM.

It's an open invitation so we can wit (sorry wrong thread :rotfl2:)

Happy Birthday for DD9. Hope to see you again at the next one.

....OK.... I'm in
:-)

PM me with final details
...can't wait to meet you all....

My Left Foot? Yeah....I guess you could say it matches the Sound of (my) One Hand Clapping.

Hmmm......But you might be right about not needing to book me a seat. I haven't got a PM to tell me where or what time this Melbourne DisMeet is. I'll just wit a bit, shall I???

th1lg066SmiliePop.gif

PrincessInOz said:
My Left Foot? Yeah....I guess you could say it matches the Sound of (my) One Hand Clapping.

You are so talented! With your left foot in and your keenness to take the left fork at Albuquerque, it's got to be your left hand I hear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter