~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

I read that quote from her daughter. I believe that Tamra has probably created a lot of the drama herself. But Simon HATES her. Some parents don't realize that as they are bashing their ex, their children are listening.

Tamra bashed Simon plenty on the show. I have a feeling her daughter doesn't like Tamra's behavior on the show and it's a huge source of resentment for her, especially because Tamra is still Tamra.
Tamra used the situation with her daughter to get sympathy at the reunion. Regardless of what is really going on between them, its obvious they don't agree on the situation and how its played out. As her mother Tamra shouldn't use her tv show to make herself look like a victim with her daughter and ex the villains. That does nothing to help repair the relationship and move forward.

I don't think it's too late. She has always been close to Brianna, and I'm sure Brianna can forgive her. But only if Vicki (for once) can sincerely apologize to her, and everyone else. I'm not sure she has it in her to admit she was wr.. wr.. wr.. wrong. On a surface level sure, she knows she has to. But to deeply understand her mistakes and let others know how deeply sorry she is...nah...I doubt it.

I don't think it's too late. She has always been close to Brianna, and I'm sure Brianna can forgive her. But only if Vicki (for once) can sincerely apologize to her, and everyone else. I'm not sure she has it in her to admit she was wr.. wr.. wr.. wrong. On a surface level sure, she knows she has to. But to deeply understand her mistakes and let others know how deeply sorry she is...nah...I doubt it.
Well, Briana knows Vicki will choose her latest man over Briana, no matter what the circumstance.
I'm glad Briana understands this. If Briana wants to "forgive" she can. But, she still knows the truth. Vicki is who she is. Very sad.

Gotta say that Vickie really looks like she's sad. I think that she's finally realized that she was duped by Brooks and is ashamed, but will never admit it. I haven't searched online, but if Brooks is bashing her, then it just proves what a slime ball he really is. I think he came into Vickies life with an agenda and knew just what to say to win her over. His drinking got the best of him, and his true personality came out that others saw, but by that time, Vickie was blind to it.

I believe he lied about the cancer to gain sympathy from the girls and Briana. I bet he felt that Briana would cut him some slack and accept him. I read somewhere that he's getting better. Wow, who saw that coming.....Meghan.

I think Vicki knew she was duped by Brooks long ago. She is just so desperate to not ever be alone that she would overlook everything to have someone around. She wasn't blind to all of this, she just ignored it.

Does anyone else think Vicki is trying to play "The Victim" card. Last night show they asked her if she was afraid of Brooks?
I think she wants to be forgiven for choosing Brooks over her daughter. Uhm, Vicki to late. You always make sure people know how strong of a woman you are. Stong Woman, maybe Good mom.....NOT!

I think all her talk of being a strong woman is BS. Strong women do not need a man in their lives and they certainly don't mind being alone in their own house.

I finally watched part 2. The facial ticks Vicki had when Briana was talking about Brooks trying to show her something and the nickname he had for it was very telling. Once Vicki heard the nickname her face went crazy.

I have no clue what to think. I have been watching past seasons and looking back to when Brooks first came on, he was slimy from the get-go. Giving Vicki greeting cards every day. Bringing up things that he'd heard on the show. Tamra could see it from the beginning - Briana didn't want anything to do with him then, either.

I think Vicki just went along with him after she realized she'd been duped, then she just kept digging herself a deeper hole. It's sad that it's affected her life this way, and I hope she can find comfort in being alone. I hope next week's reunion involves calling her/Brooks out some more. I want to see a resolution here but so far I haven't seen one.

The poor baby Brooks stuff was resolved for me awhile ago. Last night confirmed it. The sad part to me was how deliberate and involved Vicki was. I feel badly for Briana.
And I am glad the whole issue with the "mockument" test results was brought up. I saw a screen shot of them not too long after they were presented to Tamra. They were pretty obviously fake.

As I thought, Vicki knew enough to know he was duping people but was so desperate for a man in her life she went along with it and was willing to lose everybody else in her life for that scumbag.

Last edited:
How low can your self esteem be to have your daughter alienated, be verbally/physically abused, and lie for a complete loser?

I'm sad to see anyone with that low of self worth, but yet I'm irritated because she had TONS of support and chose Brooks over them.

I knew he was a liar. I wanted to believe she was blinded by him but clearly she wasn't. She fed into this for sympathy. Pathetic.

I wonder how her business will do after all this is now out there. I wouldn't trust her.

Just watched part 3. So, Vickie popped a Xanax before the reunion. Makes sense now why she was so "calm". She really is having a hard time admitting that she was duped. She seemed to see the light towards the end, but I think it's going to take a long time. Brookes is just a horrible person. You could tell by his body language that he's just one big fat liar.

Think it's going to take a long time girl Vicky to repair her friendships. She was sp mean and hurtful, that I think forgiveness will be hard for the others. Hope she gets some help dealing with her low self esteem. She's a great business woman, but a mess when it comes to her romantic life.

I get it, but it doesn't make sense. Tamra really hasn't talked about her daughter or any of the kids the last couple seasons has she? I mean maybe a casual reference here and there, but isn't that about it?
I remember reading somewhere that she wasnt allowed to speak about the kids on the show as part of the divorce

I think Brooks has something on Vicki and that's why she isn't saying much. I think she figured out the cancer thing and he threatened her to keep her mouth shut or he will reveal the info he has on her. I don't know why I think that. Just a gut feeling.

I think Brooks has something on Vicki and that's why she isn't saying much. I think she figured out the cancer thing and he threatened her to keep her mouth shut or he will reveal the info he has on her. I don't know why I think that. Just a gut feeling.

She said point blank she's afraid of him. I think there's some truth to your feelings.

I'm still completely surprised after she found out his "pancreatic cancer" wasn't real why she continued to be with him. Medical professionals do not confuse pancreatic cancer and pancreatitis. :sad2: Her daughter even told her! It is crazy to me someone that business savvy is so blind with personal matters.

She said point blank she's afraid of him. I think there's some truth to your feelings.

I'm still completely surprised after she found out his "pancreatic cancer" wasn't real why she continued to be with him. Medical professionals do not confuse pancreatic cancer and pancreatitis. :sad2: Her daughter even told her! It is crazy to me someone that business savvy is so blind with personal matters.

Which occurred years before she and Brooks had a public relationship. She's been involved with him for quite some time including during her marriage to Don. She's such a hypocrite for the way she has judged people. Her behavior is awful.

I wonder what Don thinks of all of this. I wonder if he's ever met Brooks and what he thinks of him. Vicki said on WWHL that she has divorce remorse and wishes she had worked harder at making her marriage work. But she said Don won't speak to her.

Do you guys remember several seasons ago when Vicki and I think Tamra were at some beach resort and Vicki was flirting with some guy at a swim up pool bar? I remember thinking at the time that guy looked like Don. Was that Brooks?

I didn't find her believable when she said that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter