The Randomiest Random Thread of Randomness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence, but do you really think she will if she thought you said something about her?

Nope but does she really expect me to when she pushed me and Comet into a barbed wire fence and tried to shoulder barge me off my pony?

They should commercially make them! If they can make a playdough perfume, then they can make jelly lego!

The day will linger!

The sun will shine!

Oh, the days gone by!

My soul will love thee!

0506_playdoh.jpg

She pushed you into barbed wire fence?
:scared:
::yes::
There's like a little grass verge by the side of a barbed wire fence on the track up to the stables so I decided to canter on it, she comes from behind me flat out gallops presses right into me forcing Comet against the barbed wire fence (plus my leg) then barged me with her shoulder and tried to pull my leg out of the stirrup (that's how close she was pressing against me). I was so tempted to 'accidently' stick my whip in her face. I don't care what you do to me but my pony was nearly ripped apart by the barbed wire and she was close he was very good for not kicking out at her.

::yes::
There's like a little grass verge by the side of a barbed wire fence on the track up to the stables so I decided to canter on it, she comes from behind me flat out gallops presses right into me forcing Comet against the barbed wire fence (plus my leg) then barged me with her shoulder and tried to pull my leg out of the stirrup (that's how close she was pressing against me). I was so tempted to 'accidently' stick my whip in her face. I don't care what you do to me but my pony was nearly ripped apart by the barbed wire and she was close he was very good for not kicking out at her.

Ouch.
When was this?

FRAG-0138-37.jpg

FRAG-0058-37.jpg

FRAG-0126-37.jpg

FRAG-0247-37.jpg

"Demeter creates scents that are drawn from memories to transport a person back to a special place or time.

Everyone has a personal library of meaningful smells. The memories they trigger are somehow more intense than those we dredge up by conscious effort. It's as if smell provides a shortcut to our deepest memories and brings them back complete with the emotions and sensations we felt at the time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter