The Random Voyage of The Dawn Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad it came quick this week. I think once February vacation comes I'll be back to old nerdy me :goodvibes and I won't be stressed out about school. (LOVE YOU DISNEY WORLD!) Unless my teachers give me work over that vacation. Then, yeah... killjoy.

I just found out Radio Disney has a contest to attend Walt Disney World's ESPN Weekend for March 3rd-6th,and I can't remember the codeword that they said DX. Oh well.

I'm sick of people saying I'm quiet! Get to know me and you'll forget you ever said that. I hate being called shy. I'm not, never was, and never will be.

Of course! Without her,it's not a Snow White ride O:
Without Snow White, there isn't a Snow White ride... Actually, Snow White wasn't originally in SWSA, because you were supposed to be her, but nobody got that and complained to Disney...

I think the new ride is just about the dwarfs in the mine and celebrating with Snow White afterward. The witch will only get a tribute at most, I believe.

Without Snow White, there isn't a Snow White ride... Actually, Snow White wasn't originally in SWSA, because you were supposed to be her, but nobody got that and complained to Disney...

that seems like it would be confusing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter