• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Random Voyage of The Dawn Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they even consider putting Mickey even temporarily in Tomorrowland. No other spot open. Idea! Keep Toontown open until Exposition Hall is finished.

I can see it now.
Ohhh well, I'll go say who I think it is... then if I die... I KNOW I'LL BE RIGHT.

Well they could try to frame that person like last time. Remember when I accused Cinderella and I was killed... Could happen... I have a feeling who it is as well. I have two couples in mind. Though I'm more sure of one than the other.

Well they could try to frame that person like last time. Remember when I accused Cinderella and I was killed... Could happen... I have a feeling who it is as well. I have two couples in mind. Though I'm more sure of one than the other.

Hehehehe... never accuse Cinderella. Beeeeeecause, I'm never the murderer xD I've been once, though. I'll probably never be one again. At least that keeps people from thinking it's me!

Haha. Well, it could possibly mean you're the murderer NOW! LOL I don't think its you. I do though... never mind.

Oh wow! Me, really? Well... it's not me. They never give me the job of murderer, detective or reporter so you can be guaranteed it isn't me.

Oh wow! Me, really? Well... it's not me. They never give me the job of murderer, detective or reporter so you can be guaranteed it isn't me.

Well, the always give me that job. So I guarentee you it's not me!

Haha, jk. I don't even care if people think it's me or not. I LIKE it when people think it's me :-) And then it turns out not to be me and I'm like "Hahahaha, TOLD YOU!" And I help out the murderers that way.

Well, the always give me that job. So I guarentee you it's not me!

Haha, jk. I don't even care if people think it's me or not. I LIKE it when people think it's me :-) And then it turns out not to be me and I'm like "Hahahaha, TOLD YOU!" And I help out the murderers that way.

Well thing was the last time when I thought it was you, they tried to frame you. So... the murderers are getting tricky

We should make a fb page for the teen board! just throwing that out there

ice pops are great, even in the winter!

That should be my motto :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter