The Random Voyage of The Dawn Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I like talking about my good ol' memories of the "old TB". Good times, good times.

If you want me to "move on", sorry, but it ain't gonna happen. I like talking about the fun stuff that went on.

That's fine. :) I'm sure someday you'll be talking about the good ole' memories we're having now ;)

Ohhh laalaaalalalalalalaaa
All ya do is complaaaaaain
You came and took over my liiiiiiife
I'm reallyy sorry. I hate being the one to cause drama. I've just been in a bad mood lately and i took it out on you for no apparent reason. I hope you can forgive me ;) Trust me, I really really hate causing drama and I kinda did tonight.

I'm reallyy sorry. I hate being the one to cause drama. I've just been in a bad mood lately and i took it out on you for no apparent reason. I hope you can forgive me ;) Trust me, I really really hate causing drama and I kinda did tonight.

Oh hun, it's a funny song somebody put on facebook!
It wasn't directed at anyone here, sorry if it looked like it was, I probably seem like such a rude person now.

:-) But nothing's really happened now that is that memorable

EXCEPT DREW DID THE MM WITH MY PARTNER IDEA! That was memorable :D

Because it was your idea! LOL It was a pretty awesome idea in the first place ;) Well, Disney just launched their campaign "Let the memories begin!" So... Let the memories begin! LOL

But you know, Kacy and I are still totally the best sibling on the DIS.

161kme1.gif

Must you really bring that all back up again?

Anyways, I'm off to bed. I need to do my study guide for Fahrenheight 451 and I want to read more of the Hunger Games.

I guess I'll see who won tomorrow morning :-)

Hopefully, this will be my 7th year of predicting the winner of the SB correctly! Let's go Packers!

I'm just posting the truth.

If there's one group, that group is the best, no?

1=1 no matter how you try to argue it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter