The RANDOM thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice. I have rode a horse before, but nothing like that. No jumping or anything. He was barely doing more than the walk.

Ah I love leading people who have never ridden before, it is soo much fun to watch them bounce around xD
(I warn you that here it is cold and i wear a lot of layers so I am not as big as I look in those pics xD)

Ah I love leading people who have never ridden before, it is soo much fun to watch them bounce around xD
(I warn you that here it is cold and i wear a lot of layers so I am not as big as I look in those pics xD)
You don't look big anyway.

All I remember from riding is when I was done my butt was killing me.

You don't look big anyway.

All I remember from riding is when I was done my butt was killing me.

Your butt? Must have been one hard saddle. Usually the inner thighs burn like hell (don't ask me to get technical xD)

Your butt? Must have been one hard saddle. Usually the inner thighs burn like hell (don't ask me to get technical xD)
Well I was a bit bowed legged when I got off the horse , but that really didn't hurt. It must have been the saddle. It felt like everytime I bounced I was hitting a two by four.

I sat on the edge of the dock, staring at the reflection the sunset made in the water, dreaming of a world that would never be.

only time i rode a horse was when i was like 4 at the carnival. and it was boring cuz all it did was walk in a circle

The Roof !
The Roof !
The Roof !

Is On Fire !

------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY. IM BORED. I'm gonna listen to some different music..lol. Something I haven't listened to in a while.. hmm.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter