The RANDOM thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My head is aching...

The thing I don't like about Children in Need, is the little stories about how the money could help...

Yes that was it. I had one hand on the ball of the saddle and the other on the thing that goes into the horses mouth.

Makes sense.
That thing is the reins they are attatched to the bit which is in the horses mouth (or is for english style riders anyway). Some horses *coughcometcough* are headshy and do not like to take the bit so people have to hold a carrot underneath it to get it on and then some horse ahemcomet steal the carrot before the bit goes in and makes the owner fight them to get it in (and I win despite the fact he reaches his head up too high for poor lickle me) xD

Makes sense.
That thing is the reins they are attatched to the bit which is in the horses mouth (or is for english style riders anyway). Some horses *coughcometcough* are headshy and do not like to take the bit so people have to hold a carrot underneath it to get it on and then some horse ahemcomet steal the carrot before the bit goes in and makes the owner fight them to get it in (and I win despite the fact he reaches his head up too high for poor lickle me) xD
It sounds like coughcometcough is very sneaky and likes carrots. :)

You mean the rein? lol
Yep, that is what it is called. LOL

It sounds like coughcometcough is very sneaky and likes carrots. :)

Yep, that is what it is called. LOL

He does! So does my dog, she tried to steal them from his feed bowl when he was eating once and he nearly stamped on her head xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter