The Random Thread: Back to The Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
woot! might be going to see reel big fish this summer. other band that's playing looks pretty good so it should be fun if i can go :)

So, we transferred my dog to a different, emergency clinic vet.
And she got her first blood transfusion.

But something tells me she won't be coming home.
Right now I'm in "acceptance" mode, but I've been going through the grief cycle all day..

So, we transferred my dog to a different, emergency clinic vet.
And she got her first blood transfusion.

But something tells me she won't be coming home.
Right now I'm in "acceptance" mode, but I've been going through the grief cycle all day..

I hate x100 that feeling. Knowing that you're never going to get something back, ESPECIALLY if it's a life.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wed, I stayed home due to personal reasons.. then on Thurs. I stayed home because I was really depressed about several things and not just for being depressed either. Then today.. I stayed home due to the same thing as yesterday pretty much but now I have a cold that started yesterday/last night.. and it won't go away! I keep sneezing and my throat really hurts. And.. just other stuff.

Wed, I stayed home due to personal reasons.. then on Thurs. I stayed home because I was really depressed about several things and not just for being depressed either. Then today.. I stayed home due to the same thing as yesterday pretty much but now I have a cold that started yesterday/last night.. and it won't go away! I keep sneezing and my throat really hurts. And.. just other stuff.

Feel better about everything!! :hug: :hug:

Lawl, thanks! xD

I love the avvie the most, its just so cute! I couldn't resist..lol.

your welcome. :]
i know! it's adorable.
but, then again when is dear Christofer ever Not adorable? :D

Lol, you know what? Last night I was on another site and went to a page that someone had made.. and in the backround was the song: Your Biggest Fan by: NeverShoutNever! and I've never really wanted to get into them.. but it got to me in such a way that I got the chords for the song to play on my Uke, seriously. x] Now I'm addicted to him/and that band. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter