The Random Thread and the Royal Family of Canadia, the USA, and Great Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virgin is a HUUUUUUUUGE corporation run by Richard Branson. They have planes, phones, Internet, tv, stores, everything.

BA = British Airways
their planes are soooo nice, especially business class.

Ahhhh I was talking about Virgin the phone company. I've never heard of it before, until now.

NOOOOOOO BA= badass!

everyone had so much stuff today, we were all treading on each others stuff at lunch, rotfl. I have a picture.

cf23a5e8.jpg
[/IMG]

you can see a couple of our blazers, which btw, are the sex. LOL. we all had our art homework and crap. xD

Hmmm...
WDW November '11
Or WDW January '12
November '11
I'd go with my aunt, uncle, and adorable cousins
And we'd go to LEGO Land, and we'd see Disney all Christmas-afied
And I'd get to see MVMCP again :DD
Probably like a 5ish day vacation.

January '12
I'd go with my mom and a friend or two
And it'd be for my 16th birthday :D
I wouldn't get to see the Christmas decorations, since they come down around January 3rd
Only 3 days trip (1 full day) January 14th-January 16th (the 16th is my actual birthday- which will be Martin Luther King Jr. Day that year, which gives me my 3 day weekend)

I think I will go. And I'll bring my sketchbook.

I feel like maybe even drawing cover art.

ugh. I hate it when my feet get cold because it means all the skin on my feet, especially the balls, heels, big toes and just underneath my little toe get all cracked and dead skin-y and my feet stick to my tights and I can feel the skin coming off when I peel my tights off! so when I got out of the shower today I had to use my mums ped egg, and I have cracked heel cream on them atm...

Getting up all the AVPM videos in case I take my laptop with me tomorrow.

pulling my own teeth out with my bare hands is starting to sound easier and more pleasant than this project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter