The Raddest Thread Yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I train this one Thoroughbred horse, well actually I am not the trainer I am more of an apprentice, well actually not even that either. I just help out and run the horse on occassions.

Haha yea I've actually never even been on a horse I was going to spend the summer with my uncle last year and learn to ride but I moved over the summer so I ddin't have time :(

I bet I've always wanted to and most of my friends do it. I've just never gotten the oppurtunity...

But there's no blame for how our love did slowly fade,
And now that it's gone, it's like it wasn't there at all
And here I rest where disappointment and regret collide
Lying awake at night

Watching a show about a woman with such bad amnesia, that any new information she learns gets wiped from her brain every 5 minutes or so.

This is sad... The woman has such a bad memory that she can't remember seeing her daughter, who visits twice a week.

I was just watching a vid of the Splash Mountain drop on youtube and started freaking myself out.

I was like: "It won't be long before I'm doing that..."
And then I remembered the feeling in your stomach that that ride gives you...
and how it makes your butt fly off the seat...
and how high it is...

:scared:

BUT! I've been on it several times before!
I have survived!
It is fun!
And one of my favorite WDW rides.

So, this stupid, ridiculous bit of fear needs to leave. I know I always get kind of freaked while waiting in the line...and seeing all the people screaming. Over and over and over again. But once I'm actually ON it, I'm fine!

SO FEAR! YOU MUST BE CONQUERED.

I wonder how I'm going to do on Dinosaur this year....
If I'll be as brave as last year, braver or freak out and be like "NO! DINO GOING TO EAT ME!" D:

I think I'll be ok. But I'll probably still be a nervous wreck while waiting in line, as I will with Splash Mountain.

Thunder Mountain doesn't bother me anymore tho! That ride is FUN. Especially when you're all like "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" throughout the entire thing. And act as if it's the most intense coaster ever. When really, it isn't at all.

^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter