• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Pop Picture Thread, Chapter 2

The "Legendary Years"

DSC01060.jpg

DSC01062.jpg

DSC01063.jpg

DSC01064.jpg

DSC01065.jpg

I noticed that, too! Go with what they've chalked on the board. As always, things constantly change! I'm not sure if it's a permanent change in time or seasonal change. I'll go over the the FAQ thread's Post #1 and stress that the hours can vary, so check out the posting on the lifeguard chair. :)

Thanks for this info! This will be our first time staying at Pop so I have been doing research on it. My kids want some pool time but I also want to show them as much of WDW as I can in our short time there since it's their first visit. So if the pool was open a little later, it would be perfect for us.

We have been to POP a couple of times previously, but are going back in June and DS's girlfriend and her little boy will be at POP for the first time. I can not wait to show them the pictures on this thread! They are better than the ones I have taken previously. LOL.

Hey everyone, it looks like they have finally refurbished the rooms and they now have flat screen TV's ::yes::! So for all of you who are about to visit, get us some pictures please :thumbsup2!

Hey everyone, it looks like they have finally refurbished the rooms and they now have flat screen TV's ::yes::! So for all of you who are about to visit, get us some pictures please :thumbsup2!

I've got 62 days til, but you can guarantee that I will take lots of pics! I got a new camera, and can't wait to exhaust it at Disney!

Thanks everyone for pictures and the great thread! I am booking POP for our first trip thanks to all this great info!

There are some really great pictures on this thread - well thought out...good subject matter.

didn't know they had reburb'd Pop - flat screens - cool! :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone for pictures and the great thread! I am booking POP for our first trip thanks to all this great info!

After sitting down and looking through all of the value resort pics, hubby decided AGAINST POP! I agree with him, our daughter wouldn't "Get" the theme, but its a shame because I really think this resort is very nicely done.

Well, now I have to go back and find a new resort! :rotfl:

Thanks for all of the pics and enjoy POP!

This was taken at the entrance to the Pop lobby. They leave out (or they used to) chalk for the kids to write on the sidewalk. My husband did this for me on the day we were checking out and going to wait for Magical Express:sad1:
DSC02804.jpg

Thanks for all the great pics of Pop Century. I am taking my 7 year old and my mom in Oct 2010 and this will be our first stay at Pop...it looks like alot of fun....we can't wait!!

A lot of great pics of POP here. We loved it there, Oct 2006. Stayed in the 50's overlooking the kiddie pool near the Hippy-Dippy, by the Play Doh. Last year stayed at BWI but would stay at POP again.

Picture028.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter