everythingpop1.jpg

everythingpop.jpg

plaidclothes.jpg

socksandheadbands.jpg

stuffedDaisy.jpg

everythingpopstuff.jpg

popbackpakcs.jpg

packagepickup.jpg

I can't remember the number right now, but we were right in the middle, next to Baloo and Mowgli, the first room towards the Hippy Dippy half. In 2008 we were on the other side of Baloo and Mowgli 2nd door down, on the baby pool half.

It sounds like close if not the same room. We loved it and are hoping for something in the same area when we go in January.

I also wanted to let you know, I love your pictures and your daughter is beautiful. I think yours was the first trip report I read when I joined the Dis and have followed your trips

It sounds like close if not the same room. We loved it and are hoping for something in the same area when we go in January.

I also wanted to let you know, I love your pictures and your daughter is beautiful. I think yours was the first trip report I read when I joined the Dis and have followed your trips

Thanks!

Thanks for the great pictures. I will share mine when I get back. Also thanks for all your help on the pop thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter