The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

Congrats all who have been able to secure tickets for their desired dates! If y'all end up having any spare queue IDs, we are still trying to get through as well. PM welcome.
Best wishes to everyone still searching! :)
check pm

The wait times makes no sense. We had two iPads and two iPhones. All four originally showed over an hour wait. Logged back into one of the iPads and the wait time was only nine minutes. The other iPad had dropped to around 55 minutes but the two phones showed over an hour. One phone was the first device used to jump in line. None of it makes sense to how it really works other than luck.

I had a similar experience. I was logged on two laptops and later decided to log on through my IPad and got in through my IPad first.

It's completely random. It has nothing to do with which device or window was open first.

I purchased my tickets for Oct 6, it's our first OBB after missing it the past 2 occurrences!

I was curious and went in the same browser window to see if I can access the Special Events ticket page. Usually I've been given another Queue ID, instead it brought to the purchase page. Anyone else able to do this? I didn't close the original browser window I used to purchase my tickets.

edit: nvm it did give me a new Queue ID. Darn it!

SUCCESS!!!! Thank you DISers, DIS board community! "MickeyIsMySpiritAnimal" DISer is so happy she's crying that it worked out to go. We'll see y'all at the D23 night!

Much much much Love, y'all!

PS, yes, she was logged out once she was selecting tickets, but she logged back in and all was good!
PPS. her other browsers were at more than an hour. Sadly, we can't pay it forward with the queue ID magic :/ :(

Last edited:
SUCCESS!!!! Thank you DISers, DIS board community! "MickeyIsMySpiritAnimal" DISer is so happy she's crying that it worked out to go. We'll see y'all at the D23 night!

Much much much Love, y'all!

PS, yes, she was logged out once she was selecting tickets, but she logged back in and all was good!
PPS. her other browsers were at more than an hour. Sadly, we can't pay it forward with the queue ID magic :/ :(
Yes! Thank you all! I have to understand that when My D23 App gives me a link and sends me to a Disneyland webpage, I must now realize that it was not a direct link for me! I had to also click on “special events”🤬 I was ready to go since 8am EST!😜. Thank you my dearest Tiggerette and all of you for your awesome assistance! 🥳🎉

It took me nearly 2 hours, I was in the doctor's office with my sister and the connection was horrible and I kept losing my connection. But thank goodness I got my ticket for the 9/10 D23 event. I have been to Disney World's Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party in the past but this is my first Oogie Boogie Bash. I went to Disneyland last year while the party was going on but my dates were sold out so I did not get to go. I really enjoyed watching all the costumes a lot of people really went all out.

hmmmm...deciding if I want to go this year. Went last year...seems like same stuff. Decisions, decisions...hahaha.
But... @Merry Mousketeer is going. I mean, we have celebrity awesomeness in attendance! (and he wasn't there last year!) ;) :D Seriously though, I'm excited to potentially meet up with a few DISers at the party if the timing works out for folx.
Now to ponder the costume choice for the party.... Should it be very Oogie Boogie themed, NightmareBeforeChristmas themed, generic Halloween, A Walking Churro, A Walking-Zombie Churro? ;) Hmmmmm....

But... @Merry Mousketeer is going. I mean, we have celebrity awesomeness in attendance! (and he wasn't there last year!) ;) :D Seriously though, I'm excited to potentially meet up with a few DISers at the party if the timing works out for folx.
Now to ponder the costume choice for the party.... Should it be very Oogie Boogie themed, NightmareBeforeChristmas themed, generic Halloween, A Walking Churro, A Walking-Zombie Churro? ;) Hmmmmm....
OMG, if you go as a walking-zombie churro....I'M THERE! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter