• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The One Picture of your Favorite Resort!

pianoronni37

Time has a way of changing things...
I thought this would be a fun thread, as I'm sitting here at work staring out the window at the BEAUTIFUL day making me wish I was relaxing at a Disney World Resort!!

Post ONE picture of your MOST FAVORITE resort!

What is the picture that most symbolizes your love for this resort?

What picture made you say "I need to stay here!" and book the trip?

What picture did you show your spouse to talk them into splurging or just heading to Florida?

Rules: Only ONE picture is allowed per person! One picture of that resort that you call your home away from home!

I don't have any yet, as I've only stayed at All Star Sports - and while it was nice, I'm just SO excited to stay at WL in January!! After that I'll post MY favorite picture!

Coronado Springs Resort:

DSC04162.jpg

I picked this picture because we are just getting into our room at the Contemporary, and going to look at the wonderful balcony view. It's our 1st day and we are so happy to be done driving and ready for some fun and in such awe on how much we love it!!

232323232%7Ffp536%3A4%3Enu%3D3365%3E578%3E885%3EWSNRCG%3D3286%3B94988337nu0mrj

The Tower Magic Kingdom View at the Contemporary, because in my opinion it's the best possible view in all of Walt Disney World.

IMG_0815-1.jpg

Beach Club... Haven't stayed there yet, but we're trying to plan a special trip there for September 2010...

964499070115_0_ALB.jpg

The Tower Magic Kingdom View at the Contemporary, because in my opinion it's the best possible view in all of Walt Disney World.

IMG_0815-1.jpg

I never realized that this was the view from here! I am completely amazed! So what floor of the tower was this taken from, and was this view "head on from your hotel room, and did you use ANY trick photography or zoom in really far??? That is truly magical! :mickeyjum

I Think thaht Coronado is BEST moderate resort...
I'LL GO... IN CHRISTMAS TIME!!! :banana::cheer2:
Better beachs than CBR and lush landscape than POR:rolleyes1
2527139520064015303fpby.jpg

I Think thaht Coronado is BEST moderate resort...
I'LL GO... IN CHRISTMAS TIME!!! :banana::cheer2:
Better beachs than CBR and lush landscape than POR:rolleyes1
2527139520064015303fpby.jpg

I love that pic! It was so hard to vote, we've stayed at POFQ and Coronado, but we only got to pick one.

Coronado was very beautiful though. :goodvibes

I never realized that this was the view from here! I am completely amazed! So what floor of the tower was this taken from, and was this view "head on from your hotel room, and did you use ANY trick photography or zoom in really far??? That is truly magical! :mickeyjum
That was taken from the 12th floor so because that is one of their two Club Level floors, you need a Club Level reservation to stay up on that specific floor. So if you were to make a regular Magic Kingdom View reservation and want to stay as high as possible, request a room on the 11th floor since it's the highest none Club Level floor in the Tower. Just remember it's nothing more then a request and might not always happen. Besides that I did not zoom in or anything like that when taking the picture, so it's what the view should look like.

If we get BW View its our favorite, otherwise BCV. BLT may be the new winner-we will see.

P6250377-1.jpg

Coronado Springs Resort:

DSC04162.jpg

Oh my goodness - GORGEOUS!! I can't wait to stay at CSR one day!!

If we get BW View its our favorite, otherwise BCV. BLT may be the new winner-we will see.

P6250377-1.jpg

That view is making me rethink my January resort...

Beautiful photo!!! That hot air balloon just makes everything look so serene...

Thanks guys, keep 'em coming!!! I love seeing what made you fall in love with your "home!" :goodvibes

DSC_0542.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Just a gentle reminder...I don't mind if someone posts one of my photos (the hot air balloon and GF). I enjoy sharing them, and I've posted this one several times on "the boards". And it's sitting on the net in PhotoBucket for anyone to view. But if you repost it, it's best to credit the source. By right clicking on the photo and choosing Properties, you can see the photo source. DisneyChristmas (aka sixovus)

Photo was shot in November 2008 from CR 14th floor. Cast Member told me that hot balloons are up every Monday morning just after dawn.

I can not really explain it but I love seeing pictures of the resorts very early in the morning, so that was a great photo you took. :thumbsup2

Thanks again CR Resort Fan 4 Life. DH and I are early risers at home, and we do that on vacation, too. The Seven Seas Lagoon is so peaceful in the early morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter