• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Dana

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Many, it's color treated but gorgeous/golden brown

Body Type: I'm a marathoner but I have curves.

Ethnicity: My mom has Italian, German and Scottish in her, my dad is half Hawaiian and half Chinese.

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: 2 cats

Favorite activities: Tennis, hiking, eating, running, traveling, and of course: Disney.

Favorite movie: Jurassic Park, 28 Days Later

Favorite color(s): Purple and yellow.

Favorite Disney character(s): Simba and Wall-E

A little bit about yourself: I love Disney, obviously. I'm a wake up early, go to sleep late kind of gal. I love to wear shorts and skirts. I'm a science nerd, but I love history too. If I ever find the time to learn, I would love to get better at photography. And... I'm a huge baseball fan.

A little bit about your ideal match: A love for Disney, an open mind, and being fit are key for me. The first one is a given; I'm all over the board politically so I need someone who can at least respect my views; and I would prefer someone who I can go to the gym with, or play tennis, or even run with.

For those new peeps posting profiles, please check us out on the Singles Social Network. That is where we hang and get to know each other. Welcome all of you.

First Name: Amanda

Sex:F

Hair/Eye Color: Dirty Blonde, Blue

Body Type: Pooh size,(full figured) working towards tinkerbell haha

Ethnicity:Heinz 57

Do you have any kids:yeppers dd 5

Do you have any pets: nope

Favorite activities:reading, watching movies, spending time w/fam friends, traveling

Favorite movie: The Twilight Saga movies, Harry Potter movies, Dirty Dancing, and alot more. I love comedy, romance, thriller, drama, action, suspence, and everything in between.

Favorite color(s): blue, and black

Favorite Disney character(s): Ariel, and Tinkerbell

A little bit about yourself: Im a dreamer at heart!

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who has a great time. Goofy yet can be serious when needed.

First Name: Megan

Hair/Eye Color: Brown and Hazel

Body Type: A little more to love :)

Ethnicity: White

Occupation: Full time student, and potential Disney cast member

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: A beta fish named Archimedes (yes, he was named after the owl in Sword In The Stone)

Favorite activities: Singing and dancing, reading, walking around Epcot by myself.

Favorite movie: The Wizard of Oz

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Pocahontas, Maleficent, John Smith, Stitch, Naveen... and the list goes on!

A little bit about yourself: I've been called "whimsical" and I do believe that is the best description of me yet. I have never forgotten my inner child and I truly do enjoy being cute and quirky.

A little bit about your ideal match: Has to be able to laugh at almost everything. No sense of humor = no go.

First Name: Jay

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Dark brown hair, brown eyes

Body Type: Average to slim, 6'3

Occupation: Full time student right now studying Digital Mass Media

Do you have any kids: nope, hope to someday though

Do you have any pets: two dogs, Kobe and Sadie

Favorite activities: Going to the movies, playing some disc golf at the park, going to football and basketball games, and killing some time on my xbox 360

Favorite movie: 1. Jurassic Park, 2. Public Enemies, 3. Gladiator

Favorite color(s): Orange

Favorite Disney character(s): Captain Hook, Jafar, Genie

A little bit about yourself: Hey, my name's Jay, and I'm currently a student at Winthrop University. I spent the last couple of years earning my Associates degree in Radio/TV broadcasting all while working as a production assistant at a regional tv station, but now am devoted to being a full time student. I'm pretty much a laid back guy, people tell me I'm easy to get along with. I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong, in fact, I'll be the first one to tell you ;). I'm like an average guy, and yet far from average at the same time. Who wants to be average anyways? I like all kinds of different stuff, and I can't get enough of WDW :banana:

A little bit about your ideal match: My ideal match would be a girl that respects my likes and dislikes. She has to have won at least 2 different beauty contests, well ok I guess I'll drop that one :lmao: Seriously though, I like a girl that doesn't mind me joking with her, and isn't afraid to joke back

I've been on the Boards for years, but it's my first venture onto this forum.

First Name: Tammi

Hair/Eye Color: Blond or Lt. Brown/Blue

Body Type: Average

Occupation: County Government, 2 more years and then I can retire!

Do you have any kids: 2 - DD and DS

Do you have any pets: 3 old cats, kiddos have 2 gerbils

Favorite activities: Travelling, to WDW of course. We try to go 2x a year, as we are DVC members. Love the beach. Actually, I love travelling anywhere. I get high off of planning vacations. We are going on our first DCL cruise next year.

Favorite movie: Titanic, Any PofC movie, An American President

Favorite color(s): Purple, blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Sorcerer Mickey, Goofy

A little bit about yourself: Originally I'm from Pittsburgh, and moved to Virginia 23 years ago after graduating from college. (Go Steelers!) I'm a divorced mother of 2, and I work full time, commuting to NoVA. In 2 years I can retire and will have no desire to head north on I95 again! Unless it's for pleasure. I fell in love with WDW when we went as a family 7 years ago. A lot has changed with my life since then, but my love for all things Disney hasn't. Once the kids are off to college I’m seriously considering relocating to Florida to work for the Mouse!

A little bit about your ideal match: My ideal match would be a man that loves Disney, is self-sufficient, and is NOT looking for a woman to make him happy, but happy on his own. Just happiER with said woman. ;) He must be confident, independent, intelligent, honest, and FUN! He must also be able to put up with my quick wit and sarcasm.

P1080691.jpg

First Name: Tim

Hair/Eye Color: Black/Brown

Body Type: Fit

Do you have any kids: Yes, (2)

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Running, Spending time with friends and family

Favorite movie: Many

Favorite color(s): Orange

Favorite Disney character(s): Sorcerer Mickey

A little bit about yourself: I am a very honest person who puts a lot of trust in others. I enjoy the outdoors and spending time with my children. I have a sarcastic and witty sense of humor and most of all like to spend time with the ones I love doing anything that makes us mutually happy!

A little bit about your ideal match: I am looking for an honest independent woman who is confident in herself and her abilities. She is willing to try new things and take on the occasional challenge. Most of all she needs to be willing to let someone into her life to be able to find that special connection.

First Name: Shannon

Sex: I'm a lady!

Hair/Eye Color: brown; blue-green

Body Type: curvy?

Ethnicity: Irish - freckles and all

Do you have any kids: nope, but I want to someday

Do you have any pets: yes - a Goldendoodle, Winston

Favorite activities: shopping, reading, traveling, going to the beach

Favorite movie: hmmm, depends on my mood, no favorite at the moment

Favorite color(s): pink, green, orange

Favorite Disney character(s): Pluto, Chip and Dale

A little bit about yourself: I'm 30 years old, very independent and enjoying my life so far. I love to laugh and get excited about the little things in life. I'm adaptable to lots of situations - I can have just as much fun at a baseball game as I can dancing the night away at a club. I drink socially, but not often, and I'm very much over the "let's get hammered" time in my life. Family and my dog are very important to me!

A little bit about your ideal match: Age 30-40, has a career, loves/wants children, dogs, family is important to you, enjoys travel, has ambition, preferably lives within an hour driving distance of me, doesn't smoke or do drugs, honest, trustworthy, romantic, kind, compassionate

First Name: Lauren

Hair/Eye Color: Dark brown/hazel

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Occupation: Currently working for the Mouse and planning on pursuing my MBA in the fall

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Unfortunately not right now but I love animals!

Favorite activities: Reading, traveling, being outside, theme parks, trying new things, horseback riding, the beach, music and movies

Favorite movie: Alice in Wonderland, Gone With the Wind, Boondock Saints, Pirates of the Caribbean movies, anything but horror!

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Eeyore, Cheshire Cat, Belle

A little bit about yourself: I'm an independent, spontaneous, go with the flow person. And I'll admit a bit of a smart ***! Family and friends are very important to me. I love meeting new people and doing new things. I do love going out for a good time or just staying in as well. I'm not very good at talking about myself so any questions, feel free to ask!

A little bit about your ideal match: Sense of humor, genuine, happy, no games. Not afraid to be silly or live life to the fullest. Respect that Disney will probably always play a part somewhere in my life! Likes to travel a plus! And the physical attraction as to be there or it probably won't work. (sorry just being honest!)

First Name: Ellen Charlotte

Hair/Eye Color: Blue/ Green

Body Type: Curvy

Occupation: Guest Service Agent, hopefully one day in the world :goodvibes

Do you have any kids: Not for a long time

Do you have any pets: I live with four cats, but I miss dogs terribly. They're the only true companion you can have with a pet

Favorite activities: swimming, writing, running, shopping, traveling, reading, spending time outside

Favorite movie: When Harry Met Sally, Finding Nemo, Monsters, Inc, Get Him to the Greek, League of Their Own

Favorite color(s): Pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Stitch, Figment, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck

A little bit about yourself: I'm a 21 year old full-time college student & desk clerk with a well known hotel brand. I plan on getting my B.A. in English Writing and Psychology in 2012. I love being with people; I believe my mother gave me the gift to help others. I believe that there is the magic of making people happy, that's why I love Disney so much

A little bit about your ideal match: They would be sweet, intelligent, confident, funny, comforting, and loving. Simple as that.:goodvibes

First Name: Ashley

Hair/Eye Color: Blue

Body Type: A little bit extra (about 40 lbs to go!)

Occupation: Unemployed *sigh* One would think with an MBA and another Masters degree finding a job wouldn't be this difficult!

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: road trips, concerts, swimming, grocery shopping, couponing, reading, spending time outside, watching movies

Favorite movie: American Beauty, 10 Things I Hate About You, Radio Flyer, Looking for Miracles, Lion King, Little Mermaid

Favorite color(s): green

Favorite Disney character(s): Stitch, Donald Duck

A little bit about yourself: I am 31 years old. I own a condo in Jacksonville, FL but my family lives in Tallahassee so I spend time between both places while I try to find a job. I have my MBA and a Masters in Risk Management/Insurance so ideally I'd like to get a job in the insurance industry. I'm logical and I love numbers. I also love saving money and I get a kick out of being a cheapskate. I got my seasonal pass to Disney before I lost my job, so now I'm trying to make the most of it when I can before it expires in August. I grew up in Orlando, and going to the parks was a near-weekly event although back then it was only Magic Kingdom and EPCOT.

A little bit about your ideal match: Probably 25-40 and able to have a good time without spending excessive amounts of money.

I posted on here many months ago but I thought it was time for an update.

First Name: Mickey (seriously!!)

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/ Brown

Body Type: Pooh sized

Do you have any kids: One...but he is my little angel in heaven

Do you have any pets: No but love dogs

Favorite activities: Watching sports, playing golf, going to the movies. Going to Disney of course!! Traveling. Collecting Star Wars memorabilia.

Favorite movie: Star Wars saga, JFK, Shawshank Redemption, Field of Dreams, Saving Private Ryan....I have so many. I could talk movies all day.

Favorite color(s): Red and Black!!

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey of course and Eeyore.

A little bit about yourself: Very laid back easy-going type. Out of a relationship that lasted 10 years. Just looking to start living life again. I'm an open book. If you have something you would like to know about me, please ask.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who has a sense of humor. I think people take things a little too seriously these days. Just stop and laugh, life will be easier. Also, someone that appreciates the little things in life; how just holding hands can be such a great moment.

First Name: Rick

Hair/Eye Color: Salt and Pepper/blue eyes

Ethnicity: White/Caucasin

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: no

Favorite activities: Bowling, Baseball, Hiking, movies and museums...oh yeah DISNEY!!:woohoo:

Favorite movie: National Treasure 1 and 2

Favorite color(s): Blue, orange, black and green

Favorite Disney character(s): Grumpy

A little bit about yourself: I am a very simple guy who loves to travel when work allows me to travel. I enjoy meeting people which sometimes aggravates my friends...the fact that I can stir up a conversation with strangers. Which really is against the norm if I was Grumpy. :rotfl2: I love to people watch. I love cats and dogs although I'd prefer dogs.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who enjoys Disney as much as I do of course. Someone who is passionate and caring. Has to have a sense of humor. Be somewhere between 48 - 58.

First Name: Bill

Hair/Eye Color: Dark blonde with some gray, baby blue eyes

Body Type: Average to large build

Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

Pets: One Dog

Kids: None but want them some day, and will accept someone that did have children

Favorite Activities: Movies, Bowling, Amusement Parks, being outdoors, baseball games, traveling, cooking, writing.

Favorite Movie: Wow! Too many to list

Favorite Color(s): Sky Blue, Purple, Yellow

Favorite Diseny Character(s): Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Cinderella, Snow White

A little about yourself: Soon to be divorced. Nice guy with a good heart, and wanting and willing to give it to the right woman of course. I'm very caring, honest and genuine. I really enjoy a good conversation.

What am I looking for: Well my Disney Princess of course. Although I live in North Carolina, distance isn't an issue for me. I come from the school that love conquers all. Age, well I don't have a limit because to me age is just a number. She must love Disney of course. Other than that, well someone that's genuine and has a good heart :)

First Name: Patrick

Location: Cleveland, OH... Planning on moving to Chicago after graduation

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde / Blue

Body Type: Average from formerly athletic if that makes sense haha

Do you have any pets: My cat and dog stayed with my parents when I left home

Favorite activities: golfing, playing/watching football, baseball, and basketball. I love to read, go on bike rides, TRAVEL, and Disney
Favorite movie: Office Space, Cashback, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, The Duchess, Cheats, Moulin Rouge

Favorite color(s): Blue and Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Tigger, Donald, Simba, Mickey

A little bit about yourself: I'm a highly passionate person who fully believes that if you aren't going to give something your all, why bother trying it in the first place? I love sports, my brothers, my niece, politics, and travel.
A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who is outgoing and loves to do things instead of sit around. Someone who I can share everything with, take solace in, and be there for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter