The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

long time lurker, first time poster:

First Name: Sarah

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Red/Blue

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: none

Favorite activities: anything outdoors and disney

Favorite movie: finding nemo

Favorite color(s): pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Minnie Mouse

A little bit about yourself: I'm a fun loving teacher that loves to travel, of course my favorite place to travel to is the house of mouse.

A little bit about your ideal match: Ok I'll be honest, and I'm not sure you guys want me posting here or under another section of the board. I like women, so I'm looking for another woman that enjoys traveling and can hold a good conversation. If I've posted in the wrong place, then I apologize.

long time lurker, first time poster:

First Name: Sarah

Hair/Eye Color: Red/Blue

Do you have any pets: none

Favorite activities: anything outdoors and disney

Favorite movie: finding nemo

Favorite color(s): pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Minnie Mouse

A little bit about yourself: I'm a fun loving teacher that loves to travel, of course my favorite place to travel to is the house of mouse.

A little bit about your ideal match: Ok I'll be honest, and I'm not sure you guys want me posting here or under another section of the board. I like women, so I'm looking for another woman that enjoys traveling and can hold a good conversation. If I've posted in the wrong place, then I apologize.

I think its ok you posted here... :) Its a singles board, you are looking for someone...thats the idea

Thought it was time for an update since it has been a few :cutie:

First Name: Kristi

Sex:Female

Hair/Eye Color:Auburn/Blue

Body Type:BBW aka "Pooh Sized" pooh:

Ethnicity: American

Do you have any kids:2 beautiful girls

Do you have any pets:I have a Cavalier who is my little baby boy and a hamster who is my lil buddy!!!.

Favorite activities: Disney vacation planning (of course!!!), boardgames, movies, spending time with family and friends, baking, long drives with no destination in mind, zoo, amusement parks, apple picking, the Drive-in...this list could go on and on...

Favorite movie:Don't have just one Fav...but high on the list is The Princess Bride

Favorite color(s):Purple, Midnight Blue and Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Flynn

A little bit about yourself: I'm a happily single Mom who loves life. I live it one day at a time and try to enjoy every moment I'm given. I'm silly and love to laugh and love making others laugh. I can be corny and sarcastic (but not mean or hurtful). I'm caring, generous, honest, a bit of a procrastinator, easily distracted, and love unconditionally. I'm nonjudgmental and very open minded. I'm not perfect and I don't try to be. I am passionate about things I feel strongly about and I always try to get people to see both sides of a situation (I tend to play devil's advocate a lot). I'm a polished (makeup and styled hair) T-shirt and jeans kinda gal. High heels, designer purses and manicured nails are not me. I'd much rather save that money for a trip to Disney!!!

A little bit about your ideal match: I just want to be with someone who is open minded, happy, honest, respectful, loves kids and isn't looking for perfection. A man who knows that a relationship requires hard work and compromise to be successful. Someone FUNNY, sweet and caring...just looking for a GENUINE "Nice Guy". :love:

First Name: Michael

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Shaved head/Hazel

Body Type: Few extra pounds

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: 1 daughter (6)

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Sports, Disneyworld, Beach, Relaxing with friends.

Favorite movie: Batman; Dark Knight Rises

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Beast/Belle/Mickey

A little bit about yourself: I'm tall (think Beast tall),play most sports, the beach, and swimming. Hate smoking, liars, and arguing. Laid back and quiet for the most part.

A little bit about your ideal match:
Of course attraction is key, funny, smart, Disneylover, not too serious. Someone friendly and fun, with a sense of humor.

Hi!!! :wave:
Where in Mass????

I'm pretty sure I posted on this thread a while back so I figured I would update it!

First Name: Dwayne

Hair/Eye Color: brown/brown

Body Type: athletically big lol

Do you have any kids: nope...want some one day though!

Favorite activities: Sports, Disneyworld, politics, do it yourself home improvement projects

Favorite movie: Forest Gump, Scent of a Woman

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy

A little bit about yourself: Love sports....both playing and watching (it takes my mind of life, even if it's just for a little while) I also love country music...i'm a shower version of Johnny Cash haha

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who is down to earth and knows what she wants in life...and of course someone who enjoys going to Disneyworld!

It's been quite some time since I was on here, so hey there everyone! :)

First Name: Melinda, but you can call me Mindy

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brown

Body Type: Curvy/Average

Ethnicity: Spanish/Portuguese

Do you have any pets: 3 dogs, love them to death!

Favorite activities: Spending time at the beach when I go home to Hawaii, meeting new people, LAUGHING, movies, cooking, great conversations with interesting people, GOING TO DISNEY!!, shopping, traveling, reading, spending time outside, car shows, music/concerts, trying new foods/new experiences.

Favorite movie: The Incredibles/Ratatouille/An Affair to Remember/The Holiday/300/Pirates of the Caribbean/Holiday Inn

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, Pluto, CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW

A little bit about yourself: I love anything Disney and seriously go through withdrawals if I don't visit a park at least once a year...right now, seriously jonesing for a trip! It just makes me happy to be there! Lol I am really fun and upbeat and love to laugh and really connect with people. I have a deep love for animals and cant imagine my life without dogs in it.

A little bit about your ideal match: I would love to meet someone who lives near me and is into going to Disney parks as much as I am, loves to try new things, is patient and kind, a good communicator, is generous, tries to take care of themselves physically and mentally, is young at heart but knows when to be serious, is chivalrous, has a great smile and a sense of humor, has goals in life and is not afraid to show how they really feel about me. Someone who loves to have a good snuggle!

YAY another Coloradoan!!!

First name: M

Hair/ eyes : brown

Body type: average

Ethnicity : Hispanic

Children: yes 2

Pets: 1 dog

Favorite activities : going to the movies, beach, theater, fishing. Watching football (texans fan).

Favorite movies - too many to name

Favorite color : purple

Favorite character : Ariel

A little about me: never know what to put on these things. I'm fairly shy until I get comfortable with someone. Im pretty laid back like to hang out with friends when time allows. My time with my children is important. Guess if you have questions please ask.

My ideal match: looking for someone who is also laid back. Likes to travel - especially to Disney. Can enjoy a game but also likes to get dressed up and go out. Likes going to the beach. Gentleman. Educated.

Hello fellow Texan.. Not too many of them here on the boards!! I live in Dallas/Fort Worth area!! Just wanted to say hello!

First Name: Nikki

Hair/Eye Color: dark brown/blue

Body Type: A bit extra

Favorite activities: Planning my next trip to Disney, watching football (soccer), rock music

Favorite movie: The Little Mermaid, Lion King

Favorite color(s): Green, Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Ariel, Simba, Pluto

A little bit about yourself: A relative late starter with my trips to WDW, I was 21 the first time I visited and ended up working there on the International College Program 9 months later! Since then I've been at least once a year and can't get enough! I'm easy going, sociable and open minded.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone with a big sense of humour and can laugh at themselves. Not scared to try new things, is career driven but would like to settle down eventually. Oh, and likes visiting Disney!

First Name: Kristen

Hair/Eye Color: Red and Blue

Do you have any kids: One daughter, a 4-year-old who can navigate her way around WDW better than most adults! :laughing:

Do you have any pets: A red-eared slider (turtle) that my roommate's dad bought for me (and my roommate) during freshman year of college ('02). Hers lasted the summer, my guy is still kicking strong after 11 years! He's eaten me out of house and home (almost literally, considering the tank upgrades) but Sebastian is one heck of a happy turtle. :)

Favorite activities: I love to travel, read, shop.

Favorite movie: Disney? Cinderella and Toy Story top that list.

Favorite color(s): Green and pink

Favorite Disney character(s): As of late, I'm quite fond of Sully and Boo. Cindy, SW, and the Toy Story gang also join the list.

A little bit about yourself: I live a very busy life where the alarm goes off at 4:30am and I'm lucky if my head hits the pillow by 12am. I'm a single mom without any help therefore my daughter's care falls fully into my hands, and because of that you'll often find me working from 7am - 11pm in order to not only make ends meet but to ensure us our twice yearly visits to WDW.

A little bit about your ideal match: It HAS to be someone who understands my passion for visiting WDW, as well as being financially and emotionally stable.

Picture? Sure!

First Name: Billy

Sex: male

Hair/Eye Color: brown/hazel

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: One crazy cat named Whiskey

Favorite activities: I love soccer, traveling, disney and theme parks

Favorite movie: Back to the future, Newsies, Transformers

Favorite Disney character(s): the dog from pirates, the alien from stitch/alien encounter, Mickey, Beaker

A little bit about yourself: I'm one of the nicest guys you will meet. I am not a bar person and as I get older I find it harder and harder to meet someone. I like to travel and wish I could make it to Disney every year but thats not a possibility right now. I am going in October and running my first Disney race. So excited.

A little bit about your ideal match: To find someone who also loves disney, has some common interests and who I connect with.

First Name: Joshua

Hair/Eye Color: Brown, brown

Body Type: Athletic

Occupation: Background is broadcast television, though I'm training to (hopefully) become a firefighter.

Do you have any kids: Nope.

Do you have any pets: I do not, but I am an animal lover.

Favorite activities: Reading books, musical theater, eating sandwiches, playing games, running/weight training, going to the zoo, movies, biking, baseball, cooking, Disney Worlding

Favorite movie(s): Star Wars, Glory, E.T., Moulin Rouge, Master and Commander, Gattaca, Captains Courageous, The Lord of the Rings, In Bruges, Pinocchio

Favorite color: Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald Duck, Chip n' Dale, Gaston

A little bit about yourself: I am terrible at answering stock questions with stock answers. I do have beautiful, thick hair; if you're into that. Also, I enjoy eating sandwiches.

A little bit about your ideal match: Like most people, I enjoy spending time with someone who is funny, charming, and shares similar passions. Eating sandwiches is not a must.

9183436941_c46b2a7a90.jpg

First Name: Joshua

Hair/Eye Color: Brown, brown

Body Type: Athletic

Occupation: Background is broadcast television, though I'm training to (hopefully) become a firefighter.

Do you have any kids: Nope.

Do you have any pets: I do not, but I am an animal lover.

Favorite activities: Reading books, musical theater, eating sandwiches, playing games, running/weight training, going to the zoo, movies, biking, baseball, cooking, Disney Worlding

Favorite movie(s): Star Wars, Glory, E.T., Moulin Rouge, Master and Commander, Gattaca, Captains Courageous, The Lord of the Rings, In Bruges, Pinocchio

Favorite color: Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald Duck, Chip n' Dale, Gaston

A little bit about yourself: I am terrible at answering stock questions with stock answers. I do have beautiful, thick hair; if you're into that. Also, I enjoy eating sandwiches.

A little bit about your ideal match: Like most people, I enjoy spending time with someone who is funny, charming, and shares similar passions. Eating sandwiches is not a must.

Lol. The sandwiches bit had me laughing. Welcome! :)

Hey all, I have been visiting the boards for awhile now and finally decided to bite the bullet and join. I am normally a very reserved person so this online forum thing is all new to me.

First Name: Kaitlin

Sex:female

Hair/Eye Color:brown/hazel

Body Type:petite

Ethnicity:caucasian

Do you have any kids:no

Do you have any pets:three family pets 2 cats and 1 overly spoiled dog

Favorite activities:i love sports both playing and watching.. I have trained in martial arts and follow football and the USWNT. I volunteer with my local ambulance corp and have a smmall group of friends that I hang out with.

Favorite movie:oh so many, but I must say I enjoy the national treasure movies and DaVinci Code

Favorite color(s):green and purple

Favorite Disney character(s):cinderella, pluto, tigger, donald, grumpy, eeyore

A little bit about yourself: I am altogether not a very outgoing person. I love Disney and have been going all my life. I graduate this May and will be entering the real world!!:scared::scared: I love sports and being active in general.

A little bit about your ideal match:I would say someone who is active and holds similar interests to myself.

Uswnt? Would that be the USA women's soccer team?ny here to but central near syr and Utica.

First Name: Jen

Hair/Eye Color: blonde and blue

Body Type: I have some meat on my bones.

Ethnicity: I'm told German and maybe English. I unfortunately don't know that much.

Do you have any kids: No, but someday!

Do you have any pets: A cat

Favorite activities: Watching tv, reading, being on the internet, going to football, basketball, hockey games, going out to eat, hanging out

Favorite movie: Shawshank Redemption, LA Confidential to name just a few. I go through phases

Favorite color(s): Blue, green, purple, red

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey!, Stitch, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, I guess them all!

A little bit about yourself: I'm a little weird. That's probably putting it mildly. I'm a picky eater (read: cheap date, take me to McDonalds or any place with pizza and I'm happy). I'm quiet, shy, and a bit socially awkward until I get to know someone. I'm most comfortable in jeans and t-shirts and I like to watch sports. My favorite thing about my job is doing demonstrations with the museum's ball python. I don't mind pet snakes all that much ;). I don't smoke and I'm not a huge drinker (maybe once or twice a month)

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who doesn't mind a simple girl and is willing to be patient enough to get past the awkward quiet phase. Be warned though, once you get me talking, I don't shut up!

Another person near me. Yippee. Is the museum the most? I've been there once. Can't wait till everything opens at destiny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter