***The official September, 2016 Thread !!!***

We are going down for the Nationwide IRS forum 8/30 at Hyatt Orlando. Disney is the plan for that weekend. How else do you top off 3 days filled with seminars about Income taxes? Anyone else going for the Forum?

We are going down for the Nationwide IRS forum 8/30 at Hyatt Orlando. Disney is the plan for that weekend. How else do you top off 3 days filled with seminars about Income taxes? Anyone else going for the Forum?

I wish! Taxes are a party within themselves.

9/7-9/15 split stay at Poly and YC. MNSSHP 9/13- hoping tickets go on sale next week! It will be our first MNSSHP- we've been to MVMCP and loved it.

Sorry, the website was telling me I did need one, but I just spoke with a cast member and he said as long as the reservation is BEFORE the party start time you do NOT need a MNSSHP ticket. So I would go and book it quick! lol
Thanks for the update

We will be there 9/10-9/17 at Pop Century. We're sort of doing free dining. . . I paid the difference to do the basic DP.

We'll (fam of 6) be at POR September 6-12 & YC 12-15. First time and probably last time doing deluxe. Please tell me its worth the extra $400!

We were planning on going in AUG but we changed everything around and now will be staying at ASM 9/2-9/10

Will be onsite for the first time ever! Staying at POP the last week of September with DBF and couldn't be more excited! Had planned to go in September before MNSSHP dates were announced, so even more excited to be able to go for the first time as well, along with F&W! :yay::dogdance:

Finally got Pop booked with free dining,paid the difference between QS and DDP which worked out to be $117 each and with the ADR already booked will more than pay itself.
Will be there Sept 24 to 30th Halloween Party on the 25th
Had to ring from Australia as couldn't get past the checkout stage when booking and lost the first booking i had in my cart which was for All Star Music
More rooms became available later in the week so happy with Pop choice as we spent a week there in 2011

We'll (fam of 6) be at POR September 6-12 & YC 12-15. First time and probably last time doing deluxe. Please tell me its worth the extra $400!
I stayed next door at Beach Club and LOVED it! There is an awesome pool at Beach/Yacht Club and it was so nice to be within walking distance of Epcot, my favorite park! I think you will be pleased :)

We usually rent DVC to to do the 'deluxe' experience. Granted, a tad different but hey, that's what we do.
BUT This time, we will be at POR the same as you! We will be there Sept 9-12th ^_^ Coming in from Disney's East Bound Panama Canal cruise ^_^

We usually rent DVC to to do the 'deluxe' experience. Granted, a tad different but hey, that's what we do.
BUT This time, we will be at POR the same as you! We will be there Sept 9-12th ^_^ Coming in from Disney's East Bound Panama Canal cruise ^_^
Cruise and Disney!! How awesome! Have a great time on your cruise :)

I stayed next door at Beach Club and LOVED it! There is an awesome pool at Beach/Yacht Club and it was so nice to be within walking distance of Epcot, my favorite park! I think you will be pleased :)
Thanks for your insight! I am so looking forward to being so close to DHS and Epcot and our resort day in the pool!

Ticket for MNSSHP are being released tomorrow !!! Just in case anyone didn't know !

I think it is definitely worth it. The pool is great and my kids love the marshmallows at night on the beach! It is very convenient to walk to both HS and Epcot. On your resort day, you should also take a stroll along the boardwalk. You can find fun performers and yummy treats! We'll actually be there at the same time on your last night... funny. Have a great trip!

I think it is definitely worth it. The pool is great and my kids love the marshmallows at night on the beach! It is very convenient to walk to both HS and Epcot. On your resort day, you should also take a stroll along the boardwalk. You can find fun performers and yummy treats! We'll actually be there at the same time on your last night... funny. Have a great trip!
Thank you, and enjoy your trip as well!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter