***The official September, 2016 Thread !!!***

Anyone know when park hours are normally released?! I'm ready to start planning!!
Thinking of starting a PTR just to help the time past, just not sure what I would talk about yet!

Usually about 6 months in advance. So for Sept usually its March as March is the month to start making ADRs for those going in September.

Joining In-we are booked September 8-14, 2016 at POR with the BB Free Dining!
When did you get the bounceback offer for free dining and where did you stay?? We were just at POFQ in Sept and at Wilderness Lodge Villas first week in December and no free dining bounceback was offered, just a % off discount!

When did you get the bounceback offer for free dining and where did you stay?? We were just at POFQ in Sept and at Wilderness Lodge Villas first week in December and no free dining bounceback was offered, just a % off discount!

They had a BB available in September. I would've booked it but we were planning on going to Paris but just recently decided not to and decided to go home instead and now I'm kicking myself in the butt for not doing it.

Joining in - We are booked Sept 11-17 POR, was able to get BB free dining while at CBR this past Sept!

Anyone know when park hours are normally released?! I'm ready to start planning!!
Thinking of starting a PTR just to help the time past, just not sure what I would talk about yet!

Park hours were released in the beginning of February (Feb 6 to be exact) last year for this past September. So hopefully not too much longer!

Join in too. Finally making it to WDW for the first time September 4-13.

My parents are treating as a few years worth of birthday/Christmas presents and the just booked our room. A Dreams agent helped them get a decent price on a room at the contemporary with view of castle since we can get a military discount for my brother. I also most cried. I can't wait!

HI everyone Dh and I will be staying at the WL for 18 nights we booked back in August so we are very excited for the 8th of September to get here.

:yay:Hi Guys & Gals :yay:

I just wanted to join you here and share my excitement!! My husband and I have just booked and paid for our airfares to travel from Australia on 2nd September to Orlando!! This will be our second trip to the US but our first to the East Coast. While we're there we'll be spending time at Universal (BIG HARRY POTTER FAN HERE!!:stir:) as well as Kennedy Space Centre , Disney World (8 nights) :mickeyjum:tigger:& a 4 night Bahamian cruise on Disney Dream :sail:.

It's a huge huge trip for us. We're a childless couple (not by choice) and absolutely LOVE all things Disney. Looking forward to attending a Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party, going on our first Disney cruise, seeing Harry Potter World and just generally having a magical time.

Any advice or tips would be much appreciated.

Room for one more? :)

We fly in 19th sept for 7 nights at OKW and 7 nights up at universal.
We have dining plan as we got free dining.
It's me and my parents coming. They've never stayed on site and i've only done 2 nights before. So looking forward to it

Looking forward to Halloween time again, especially the new Minnie Mouse dinner :D

Last edited:
Our first Disney vacation is booked for September 27- October 2. Staying at the Yacht Club and hoping to go to MNSSHP for the second time. We had so much fun last year, but we've only ever been to Disney one day at a time so this will be new for us.

So I decided to switch resorts. We have only stayed at POP since we started going to Disney and was feeling nervous about venturing to a new resort so I decided to switch and go back home. We are still going Sept 25-30 but will be at POP instead of ASMo. We are so excited. We are going to do MNSSHP again but this trip will actually be 2 weeks and after we check out of POP on the 30th we will check into our rental house for a week. We will be going to Typhoon Lagoon on Sat Oct 1st, DTD on the 2nd with dinner either at a resort or DTD, Oct 2nd is our wedding anniversay and Universal on the Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday we haven't figured out yet but most likely the beach and then check out on Thursday Oct 6th. We are driving this year so that will make things so much easier. Only 246 days until we are on the road for our Florida trip. :cloud9:

Glad I found this thread!
I am planning Sept 1 - 9 1st time for my almost 2 year old and in laws who have never been.

Last time I went was 2012 (no kids!)
In laws are the "disney is for children" type people and I really want to impress them (aka prove them wrong)! Also going to so different travelling with a toddler...

looking to get some advice and help...
Clueless about this new fastpass ++ and ride swap?

We have decided to go back September 5-11ish. I'm waiting for the discounts to come out to book our trip. We are going to stay at WL, AKL, CSR or maybe POR. Leaning towards WL right now for the transportation but I keep flip flopping because of the construction.

We last went in October of '15 and DH hated the crowds, they were so crazy. So we are going in September. Will be taking our 7&5 year old boys and our 2 year old daughter for her first trip (she stayed home last time).

This will be my first trip in almost 30 years and my husband and daughter's first trip. The only thing I know for sure at this point is we will be traveling Sept. 10-17th, 2016!!! I am overwhelmed by everything at this point....sure was a lot easier when I was a kid and just showed up :tongue: We will be celebrating my 40th birthday, my husband's b-day, and my daughter's as well :cake: Any help and/or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Easywdw

Anyone else (im)patiently waiting for park hours? :rolleyes1
Shouldn't be too much longer though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter