• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official Riviera Owners & Info Thread

I'm sure this won't stay up for long on YouTube but here's a little slideshow I made for you cuties:

Happy Memorial Day
Very nice! Makes me wish I were there now, and brings back such great memories 😊. How did you manage to have pretty much no people in any of your photos?

When you say it won’t stay up long on YouTube- because you’ll take it down or because it will be removed by them for some reason? Curiosity was driving me crazy so I had to ask?! I was trying to figure out why it wouldn’t be allowed lol.

Very nice! Makes me wish I were there now, and brings back such great memories 😊. How did you manage to have pretty much no people in any of your photos?

When you say it won’t stay up long on YouTube- because you’ll take it down or because it will be removed by them for some reason? Curiosity was driving me crazy so I had to ask?! I was trying to figure out why it wouldn’t be allowed lol.
I recorded the song loop from the tv onto my phone and none of the photos are mine so if there’s a copyright claim on it they may pull it. I gave credit to all the photo sources but didn’t obtain permission ;).
Right? I specifically chose photos from those sources with few to no people. A few of the things not pictured: the check-in desk, Eventi room. Xoxo.

Is the skyliner running early enough to get you to the parks before EPA? or is it still just 10-15 mins before?

I recorded the song loop from the tv onto my phone and none of the photos are mine so if there’s a copyright claim on it they may pull it. I gave credit to all the photo sources but didn’t obtain permission ;).
Right? I specifically chose photos from those sources with few to no people. A few of the things not pictured: the check-in desk, Eventi room. Xoxo.
Aha, gotcha! 😊. Thanks for answering and abating my curiosity/nosiness!

Is the skyliner running early enough to get you to the parks before EPA? or is it still just 10-15 mins before?
The Skyliner starts running about one hour before Early Theme Park Entry, as do other forms of resort to park transportation. If you want to be near the front of the pack for ETPE entry, it’s generally recommended to be at the station approximately 90 minutes before ETPE opening time.

How many direct points do you own at Riv, and how many would you recommend knowing what you know now? I was thinking of getting 150, but with the current incentives 175 or 200 is tempting. I would like to go week once a year in the winter or early spring most likely with my small family of 3 and also have the ability to sleep the grandparents as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter