***The Official October 2016 Thread***

8 days for us :yay::yay::yay::yay: Trying to ignore the depressing posts about how Hurricane Matthew is going to destroy the city of Orlando and hope all will be sunny :sunny: and business as usual

Are you certain you took apart every liner of the inside of the magic bands box?
We did take it apart after I saw the posts. My daughter got her box separate and there were none in hers either. Oh well, not a big deal, just like getting the little "extras"

I use a TA and I get the luggage tags.
If your TA books through Disney, that's the same thing as booking directly yourself. You still get all the same "perks."

I guess I should have said that your reservation needed to be booked through Disney (not a 3rd party vendor).

If your TA books through Disney, that's the same thing as booking directly yourself. You still get all the same "perks."

I guess I should have said that your reservation needed to be booked through Disney (not a 3rd party vendor).

Ahhh yes that makes sense.

We did take it apart after I saw the posts. My daughter got her box separate and there were none in hers either. Oh well, not a big deal, just like getting the little "extras"
That's too bad. But glad you checked again. I wouldn't have known to do that unless someone here mentioned it once.

I'm so excited, 10 days out for me. Praying for all my friends and everyone else in FL right now as this looks like it's going to be a doozy. I'm all packed up except for a few little bits and bobs...it's finally feeling real!! Hope everyone there now & traveling in the coming days has safe travels.

Hope everyone at WDW stays safe during the hurricane ! Sorry this is messing up your vacation plans !

What a crazy October already. Was wondering if we'd have to cancel there for a while but looks like we're still on. 5 more sleeps!

What a crazy October already. Was wondering if we'd have to cancel there for a while but looks like we're still on. 5 more sleeps!

Me too worried on having to cancel ! Seven more sleeps for us and on our way! What is really funny is we lost power today for five hours...no bad weather and friends in Orlando said they have been fine! We are going to bring portable chargers for phones etc and flashlights !

22 days!!!! Oct 30-Nov 6 I am soooo excited for our 4th trip to the World! POR for 6 nights then All star Movies for our last night.

8 days!! I ordered our Amazon Prime Pantry delivery today, it should be delivered Thursday. 12 packs of 16oz waters were $2.48, so I got two plus some granola bars and a multipack of chips.

I finished up my costume today so I could finish packing the Halloween suitcase. I got so excited putting on the DME tag! Haha! This week is going to be incredibly busy with finishing packing and then DD has several school events happening also. I will be so ready to get on an airplane Sunday!!

8 days!! I ordered our Amazon Prime Pantry delivery today, it should be delivered Thursday. 12 packs of 16oz waters were $2.48, so I got two plus some granola bars and a multipack of chips.

I finished up my costume today so I could finish packing the Halloween suitcase. I got so excited putting on the DME tag! Haha! This week is going to be incredibly busy with finishing packing and then DD has several school events happening also. I will be so ready to get on an airplane Sunday!!

We are leaving the same day as you! Happy one week to go!!! :)

One week to go and have the suitcases down from the attic....look at BLT we will see you soon !:yay:

And for everyone there now...please leave some mac and cheese!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter