***The Official October 2016 Thread***

How have I missed this thread!! We will be there 10/16-22 at All-Star Sports. In all my dozens and dozens of trips, I have never been in Sept or Oct, so have never seen the fall/Halloween decor or F&W or the party! We will be doing it all!

We're going the 16-22, too! We're staying at AoA. It's only our second trip, but we are so excited about Halloween and F&W, too! Our 12 year anniversary is the 15th, so we're celebrating while we're down there!

Finally hit double digits today!! 99 days left!

94 days until we invade BLT !! Sure hoping for nice fall weather after an already hot TX summer! Maybe I can sweat off 10lbs so I can eat and drink my way around the world !

We're going the 16-22, too! We're staying at AoA. It's only our second trip, but we are so excited about Halloween and F&W, too! Our 12 year anniversary is the 15th, so we're celebrating while we're down there!

Finally hit double digits today!! 99 days left!

That's awesome!! We've always wanted to stay at AoA but for some reason haven't yet. Happy early anniversary! If you see someone being rolled out of Epcot like Violet Beauregard because they ate too much cheese, say hello because it'll be me!!

We are going October 6-8 and plan to attend MNSSHP on 10/7. I didn't realize this time of the year was so popular! I wasn't able to find anything on site within my budget (the cheapest was over $250/night), so I am staying at Shades of Green. I'm very excited! I also didn't realize that F&W would be going on at the same time, so now I'll have to plan for that. Even more exciting!

Will be 10:00 this year per the Hallowishes Dessert Party info. I believe they changed the time last year to accommodate the parade viewing included with the dessert party (to allow folks ample time to get from the preferred viewing area to the dessert party, and time to enjoy dessert before the fireworks started).

Good morning October Travelers!

I'm sorry I've been slacking a little bit on the updating, I've been having computer issues and its really difficult to do the updates from my phone. BUT, alas, I have updated the roll-call and also added a lot of new information to the F&W section! If anyone has any additional information they feel is important to have noted in the section please let me know.

Most of us are already in, if not, very close to double digits!! Has anyone going to any of the early September MNSSHPs have any luck making FP+ for the three hours prior to the party yet?

Has anyone been able to locate the 2016 Epcot F&W Map? The link off Disney site is just the regular park map.

Has anyone been able to locate the 2016 Epcot F&W Map? The link off Disney site is just the regular park map.

I haven't seen one yet. I did see on Disney's Website that booking will be opening up on 7/21 for some events, so I wonder if more information will be released then as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter