• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***the official may 2013 thread***

We haven't booked yet but we have decided to make an end of May trip!!! It will have been two years since our last trip. This is the longest absence from WDW since we started going 10 years ago. :cool1::cool1:

nooneshome said:
We haven't booked yet but we have decided to make an end of May trip!!! It will have been two years since our last trip. This is the longest absence from WDW since we started going 10 years ago. :cool1::cool1:

I would recommend booking soon. I know CSR is totally booked mid-May and that is a huge resort.

Today we are officially 60 days out!
I did my online checkin this morning!

Sooooo EXCITED! The boys are ready to leave tomorrow to go :)

Tweaking my ADR's to keep the excitement going!!!

:banana::cool1::banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

I think I have gotten everyone added! If I don't have you on the list, please let me know.

By the way 63 days to go and paid in full!!!!

Just booked our belated Honeymoon trip!

We'll be staying at All Star Sports from May 25-June 1!

We're both so excited!

55 days for us!!

Our off-site rental is PAID IN FULL but we haven't bought our tickets yet.

That's the next thing on the list.

We are going may 27-31 can't wait. Decide to stay at the Wyndham by downtown disney. I love disney!!

Only 58 days for me. I'm excited to be going for last weekend of F&G and first weekend of SWW. I'll be staying at POFQ May 15-18 then checking in at BC until the 21st. :yay:

Every day it gets closer to leaving makes it seem like a longer wait... I HATE WAITING!!!! :)

We're super excited!!!! Can't wait....
May 9-20 at the Pop
Flower and garden Festival & Star Wars Weekends!!!!!

Fellow May travelers, I have an IllumiNations Cruise booked for Saturday, May 4th and have room for two more people. The cost is $346.13 including tax, but not including tip. With two more to fill the boat, the cost would be approximately $40.00 per person. Please PM or email me, or post here if you would like to join the cruise.
Patty

Paid off vacation today! Whoop whoop now to find our flight out and get Dessert Party reservations

Magical Ears - POR 5/5 - 5/14

Flower and Garden now with food....Giddy-up!!! Now if I could just convince Disney to have a coffee station every five feet...:lmao:

Looking forward to a relaxing stay. Didn't make many dinner reservations, and plan to take a nice stroll through the disney parks and smell the roses. Ha! See what I did there? Smell the roses...flower and garden festival...work with me here people! :duck:

Add me Add me!!!! We are going May 28-June 1 staying at POR! Our flight gets in about 10am on the 28th and we are planning on going to Epcot as that has night EMH. Also booked in to Akerhus for DD's 3rd b-day this night!! It will be me, DH, DD3, DD8months, my mom, and my 10yo niece. So excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter