****The Official June 2015 thread!!! We're finally going to WDW***

We are still 7! days out from booking fast passes and I still have no solid plan! I know for sure the first three days we will be going to AK, MK, and DHS but I have no plan for the other 4 days. It has really snuck up on me! I know for sure well add in another MK day and of course Epcot but beyond that I have no clue.

On the plus side, since our girls are older we can be a lot more flexible with fp+ times! The only rides we really can't love without would be TSM and TOT so crossing our fingers that some fp+ are left.

I had plans but still got overwhelmed trying to figure out Fast Passes! LOL! Good Luck!

33 days! Ton of stuff to get through in next few weeks which should make time fly by (and of course I picked up some extra work days the week before we leave-not sure what I was thinking other than SHOPPING $$:cheer2:). Finally started putting Disney box together so I am not scrambling for stuff at last minute - Magic bands should ship soon-then we can tell the younger 2 we are going. Can't last much longer with the secret...

We don't arrive until June 30th so I am probably the last to do FP's ... Thursday night/Friday morning at midnight is my FP day... Since we are staying for 14 nights will I only be able to do 10 on that date or will all of my dates open up? We've never stayed so long before! TIA!

The good thing about that is....when the rest of us are back from our vacations and having Disney withdrawals, you will be just ramping up for yours and we will look upon you with jealousy...lol :mickeybar

Hey just joining!! Just planned a quick surprise trip for my DS's kindergarten graduation. Heres a PTR snapshot, if anyone has any info/advice to share I'd appreciate it.
Friday 6/12-Monday 6/14
Staying CBP Pirate Room
Friday Afternoon arrival Open Plans for the evening
Saturday Animal Kingdom
Sunday Magic Kingdom
Monday early flight out :(

The good thing about that is....when the rest of us are back from our vacations and having Disney withdrawals, you will be just ramping up for yours and we will look upon you with jealousy...lol :mickeybar

That's a good way to look at it! I just got all of my 15 days of FP's done last night - took 45 minutes but I got it all when I wanted it! Now, I can take those times and perfect my touring plan over the next 60 days. Can't wait to start reading reports of those on this board arriving - hopefully you guys will hang around to hear my adventures too!

Great to know a lot of us are going in June! I've already got my first meal planned and the first day (I want to hit the parks - waited a LONG time for this) but my friend doesn't ... I don't mind - staying around the hotel will be great because we can get an early night and hit the parks early the next day ... I somehow think I'll collapse into bed the first chance i get ... I went with my friend (who's not the greatest fan of Disney) about 8 years ago and had a BALL. The first night i was in cloud cuckoo land! I got up for the toilet and saw someone coming out so I stepped back - but they stepped back too! OK ... I insist, you first, Chris ... No, you first ... "What's up?!" I was really confused to see that she was sat up in bed - yes, you've guessed it - I was looking into the mirror on the bathroom door! :D The little sleep I'm getting at the moment I think that could EASILY happen again!

Great to know a lot of us are going in June! I've already got my first meal planned and the first day (I want to hit the parks - waited a LONG time for this) but my friend doesn't ... I don't mind - staying around the hotel will be great because we can get an early night and hit the parks early the next day ... I somehow think I'll collapse into bed the first chance i get ... I went with my friend (who's not the greatest fan of Disney) about 8 years ago and had a BALL. The first night i was in cloud cuckoo land! I got up for the toilet and saw someone coming out so I stepped back - but they stepped back too! OK ... I insist, you first, Chris ... No, you first ... "What's up?!" I was really confused to see that she was sat up in bed - yes, you've guessed it - I was looking into the mirror on the bathroom door! :D The little sleep I'm getting at the moment I think that could EASILY happen again!

I just burst out laughing at that...

We are 29 days today and I got an email early this am that our MagicBands had shipped!!!! We should have them by the end of the week! Our our countdown we had made on the DIS up this morning and waiting to see how long it takes the 4 year old to notice it.

We have a busy month! Last minute trip to TX to visit family next weekend as DHS grandma isn't doing well and this weekend has been packed! Gotta get our list finalized, but fortunately I have one I use from trip to trip and update. And I have a bunch of shirts to make yet! Gotta get a move on!

35 days today! Can't believe we are 5 weeks out already! Time to get those little things that I thought could wait until closer to the trip. (rain ponchos, first aid items, picture matte frame for character signatures, and on and on and on.... :yay: )

We are 29 days today and I got an email early this am that our MagicBands had shipped!!!! We should have them by the end of the week! Our our countdown we had made on the DIS up this morning and waiting to see how long it takes the 4 year old to notice it.

We have a busy month! Last minute trip to TX to visit family next weekend as DHS grandma isn't doing well and this weekend has been packed! Gotta get our list finalized, but fortunately I have one I use from trip to trip and update. And I have a bunch of shirts to make yet! Gotta get a move on!
Hope your DHS grandma is OK - I'll pray for her (if that's OK)

Down to 28 days! Been keeping busy with stalking the Star Wars Weekend Thread and I think I have booked just about every Star Wars extra (except the special shopping and VIP tour).
My son's school had Chewbacca and Stormtroopers come visit his school today for May the Fourth be with you.

We will be there June 5th-13th. Staying at a DTD hotel the first night and then at the Boardwalk for the rest of the stay. This is my oldest's 4th trip to WDW and my youngest's 2nd. This will be my husband's 3rd visit and my ILs are flying in from Europe for their frist ever trip to WDW. My parents are also joining us on the trip.

I have a typed up itinerary and am counting the hours so I can attempt to book a FP for Anna and Elsa!!

I am super excited. This is my 15th time in WDW I think...we used to go when I was a kid.

We will be driving from the western suburbs of Chicago. Does anyone have a good place to stop on the way down? I dont think I can convince my husband to drive all the way through!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter