****The Official June 2015 thread!!! We're finally going to WDW***

Anyone else get a FtF package? Booked June 6 for us!

We are booked the Premium package June 5th!

We booked the Deluxe FTF on 6/12 and today I booked the Premium one for 6/7. I figure being weekends 4 and 5, we can see the reviews of the earlier weekends and decide if I want to keep both. I definitely like the option of having seating to all shows on weekend 5!

so nervous about our FP+ resies tonight! Can't wait for our 10 magical days at WDW!

I'm nervous about mine tonight too! It will be hard to stay up until 1am to do this!

We are going June 8-17--our longest trip so far--to celebrate our DD's high school graduation. We are staying at CSR for the 2nd time. Tomorrow night/Thursday morning is our FP+ time. It is my first time using this system and I'm a little nervous, but I've been reading a lot so I feel somewhat prepared! So excited!!
You will do fine, we were so nervous at first( the unknown ) but we did great. We just put in what ride we wanted and took it, then my daughter went in few mins later and tweaked close to the times we wanted. We got everything A&E, mine trainx2 and toy story all the hard ones. We had our dining plans out to work around them. We also started with are last MK day, working backwards. My daughter also used the app on her phone to tweak the times, remember never cancel just modify your rides.

Who's up??? anyone able to reserve FP+ yet?? am i doing something wrong??

Help! also friends we are traveling with have their package (resort and tickets) reserved and in their my disney account but FP+ says they need valid park admissions. Any suggestions??

stfam5 , We can't book until 1am EST. That is when Magic Kingdom's regular hours close. Mesaboy2 has a great thread on the subject. This happened to me on New Years Eve too but it will all work out.

Also, the information for everyone in your account supposedly will show available when our booking window opens at 1am.

stfam5 , We can't book until 1am EST. That is when Magic Kingdom's regular hours close. Mesaboy2 has a great thread on the subject. This happened to me on New Years Eve too but it will all work out.

Also, the information for everyone in your account supposedly will show available when our booking window opens at 1am.

thanks!!!
Even the ones that right now show valid admission required? Sorry we are freaking out over here lol!
because none of my family says that only my friends?

thanks!!!
Even the ones that right now show valid admission required? Sorry we are freaking out over here lol!
because none of my family says that only my friends?

It's 1:20am Eastern time right now. Are you having any luck?

YES!!! Got everything for our whole group of 10 for everyday that we wanted!! Thanks for the help and reassurance! This is my first time with FP+ but I get it now! We were there last in summer 2013 so this is all new to us!

Got my FP+ last night! I was nervous but it all worked out well. I even got an A&E the Friday of our trip. I wasn't thrilled with the time so I changed it and there was limited availability right away, then 5 minutes later I tried downsizing my party to see if that would bring up more times but there was only 10PM left o_O. Wow! It's not a huge deal but I just just surprised at how fast it filled up. Mine train was easy to get in comparison. :-)

I can't believe I just found this thread. I have been planning the most perfect June trip since September. We will be arriving June 1 and staying at the CBR for the first time. Then on Sunday the 8th as a complete surprise to my family we will be moving to AKL for three nights, club level. I am so excited you can't even imagine.

This trip is to celebrate my oldest graduation from High School, my youngest's 13th birthday and our 20th anniversary. I have planned so many special things including the Backstage Tales tour for my youngest, a Star wars day with the deluxe premium package for hubby, BOG dinner and pick a pearl for the oldest. For me, well that's the club level part of the AKL stay :) you will find me either at the pool or the lounge for those three days :)

I can't believe I just found this thread. I have been planning the most perfect June trip since September. We will be arriving June 1 and staying at the CBR for the first time. Then on Sunday the 8th as a complete surprise to my family we will be moving to AKL for three nights, club level. I am so excited you can't even imagine.

This trip is to celebrate my oldest graduation from High School, my youngest's 13th birthday and our 20th anniversary. I have planned so many special things including the Backstage Tales tour for my youngest, a Star wars day with the deluxe premium package for hubby, BOG dinner and pick a pearl for the oldest. For me, well that's the club level part of the AKL stay :) you will find me either at the pool or the lounge for those three days :)

That sounds like an awesome plan!!
We are at CBR June1-4 then switching to Beach Club for 4-7 and SWW. I have the premium FtF package for us on June 6, and Galactic Breakfast June 5. Kids don't know we are going yet (well-youngest 2 anyway-think the oldest figured it out), but even hubs doesn't know all our plans.
We are moving offsite for the next week and going to Universal then (my surprise there is CL at RPR for one night :))
Hope you post some pics of AKL CL!

We are at CBR June1-4 then switching to Beach Club for 4-7 and SWW. I have the premium FtF package for us on June 6, and Galactic Breakfast June 5. Kids don't know we are going yet (well-youngest 2 anyway-think the oldest figured it out), but even hubs doesn't know all our plans.
We are moving offsite for the next week and going to Universal then (my surprise there is CL at RPR for one night :))

That's so cool. Hope we run into each other. I will post pics from AKL for sure.

This is going to be a much needed laid back trip. The other trips I was a park commando and my family has begged for a more relaxed trip. So I have done a ton of behind the scenes planning to appease my commando side and am going to embrace a laid back schedule for the trip.

I know that many are upset with the fast pass system but I love the fact that we can sleep in and swim in the morning and still know that we will get on Soarin' that afternoon :)

56 more days and planning is done! Is planning ever done? Well FP reissues are complete anyway!

We check into AKV June 6th!

Almost under 50 days! Where the heck has the time gone? It seems just like yesterday that we were 90+ days out! I have started a box of things to take on the trip. Life is going to be extremely busy until about two weeks before we leave so in trying to take 30 minutes out of everyday to get our daily plan down. It's going to be so surreal when we finally walk on Mainstreet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter