****The Official June 2015 thread!!! We're finally going to WDW***

Thanks for your input everyone! We were toying with the idea of switching our whole trip to September for several different reasons (heat and crowds being the main ones) and then this was just a third thing. But it seems like it really isn't a big deal at all and we should be fine - as long as we brace ourselves for some craziness on Friday :). And we're all so excited - it would be painful to have to wait three more months! Plus we (miraculously) have every dining reservation/fast pass choice we wanted - AT THE TIME we wanted! I would hate to go through that stress again. So we'll just pray the 'host hotel' is off site and see how it goes!

Thanks for your input everyone! We were toying with the idea of switching our whole trip to September for several different reasons (heat and crowds being the main ones) and then this was just a third thing. But it seems like it really isn't a big deal at all and we should be fine - as long as we brace ourselves for some craziness on Friday :). And we're all so excited - it would be painful to have to wait three more months! Plus we (miraculously) have every dining reservation/fast pass choice we wanted - AT THE TIME we wanted! I would hate to go through that stress again. So we'll just pray the 'host hotel' is off site and see how it goes!

The website says the host hotel is Doubletree at Sea World...?

I did read that - but I also read on a blog (disney dad or something?) that they "descent upon a disney resort" (so dramatic, eh? ;) )....not sure how much stock to put in that info though...

57 days! So much to do before we leave-Think we might tell kids last day of school. It is getting too hard to plan and talk around them, plus oldest will miss first 3 days of band camp so she needs to let her director know.

Millerette and Me will be staying at Saratoga Springs June 13th-19th. In the parks 14th-18th. If you see a Lime Green Mickey head on a camera strap, come say Hi!

Anyone else get a FtF package? Booked June 6 for us!

We're there for the last weekend of SWW. My daughter and son-in-law booked a package for the 14th. I'm the only person alive I think who isn't interested in Star Wars so my grandson and I will sleep in after a late night at the MK, have a nice quiet pool day and make it over to HS for the fireworks.

60 days out at midnight tonight! Hoping all goes smoothly with FP+ reservations.

Rookie question, what is FtF? Thanks :)

60 days out at midnight tonight! Hoping all goes smoothly with FP+ reservations.

Rookie question, what is FtF? Thanks :)
It is Feel the Force- a package for Star Wars Weekends at Disney Studios- includes reserved parade viewing, and dessert party with reserved viewing for the star wars fireworks.

The package hasn't been officially announced and it is likely to sell out fast once it does.
If you have plans to be there a Star wars weekend you may check out the Star Wars weekend tips thread. :)

oh and GOOD LUCK with the FP+ reservation process-got all mine (including time and attraction adjustments) done in 20 minutes. Hope yours goes smoothly as well!!

I just did my FP+ last night and it worked out pretty well for a noob. I keep tweaking things a little though because not sure how long it takes to walk from ride to ride with a group of various ages of traveling companions. I'm sure I can find it somewhere, but if BOG will be our first stop in MK we can take the train toward the back of the park, right? I'm thinking so, but not sure.

I just did my FP+ last night and it worked out pretty well for a noob. I keep tweaking things a little though because not sure how long it takes to walk from ride to ride with a group of various ages of traveling companions. I'm sure I can find it somewhere, but if BOG will be our first stop in MK we can take the train toward the back of the park, right? I'm thinking so, but not sure.

There is a railroad station there but I'm thinking it starts at Main Street-->Frontierland-->Fantasyland-->Main Street...so you may be in for longer ride?

We are going June 8-17--our longest trip so far--to celebrate our DD's high school graduation. We are staying at CSR for the 2nd time. Tomorrow night/Thursday morning is our FP+ time. It is my first time using this system and I'm a little nervous, but I've been reading a lot so I feel somewhat prepared! So excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter