~~**The Official January 2014 Group**~~

Poncho and enjoy, rain could help keep people away so you can do more. Though sunshine is always nice.

Where are you looking? What I'm seeing is 66 and sunny. PRAYING no rain, I booked a fireworks cruise for that night! *fingers crossed*

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Where are you looking? What I'm seeing is 66 and sunny. PRAYING no rain, I booked a fireworks cruise for that night! *fingers crossed*

I use accuweather and it shows the 25th at 65 and clearing.

I'm so excited I can't stand it!!! We arrive at POR for a whole 7 days worth of magic on the 27th :) the last weeks are always the hardest :( hoping for nice weather and a dip in the pool for my princesses. Anyone else be staying with us???

Feels like Christmas Eve for this 36-year old father of 2 as we're leaving tomorrow from Pittsburgh and hope to make it to Columbia South Carolina, then leave Saturday morning for Orlando to stay at Holiday Inn at Lake Buena Vista, where we will go to Downtown Disney, eat dinner at Wolfgang Puck and then a little shopping.

Sunday is check-in day at All-Star Sports, then half day at Magic Kingdom and back hotel for afternoon rest. Meeting up with family at Downtown Disney T-Rex for dinner at 7:15 and afterwards heading back to Magic Kingdom for a late night as the park is open until 3 am. I am hoping the kids can make it to midnight.

Now hopefully the weather sticks to 70.

Leaving tomorrow morning, 9:30 am flight, from the snow and cold, of Minnesota, to Kadani. Our first visit since becoming members of DVC this past July, owners of SSR. The whole family consisting of, myself, DW, 2 grown DD's, 2 DGD's, Zoey, 10, who is currently at the doctors checking to see if her elbow is dislocated, from a volleyball injury. The other, Zeva, 5, who is getting over pneumonia, discovered on Monday of this week. So we are ready, looking forward to a great 10 day getaway!

At the time I was looking, I was looking on weather.com but the forecast changed by later in the day. Looks high (upper 60's) and dry now! :thumbsup2 Hopefully it stays that way! Six more days! :cheer2:

We leave tomorrow morning....flight takes off at 5:45 am :eek:
But that gets us into Orlando at 1:30 :yay:
2 weeks!! One at BWV and one at Jambo house.

Only 5 days left for us until we arrive for a spontaneous 5-day trip. Staying at POP, and I've already started heading there in my mind.

Waaaaah!!! Right now the weather for Saturday the 25th shows a 60% chance of rain. I only have two days to do the parks and that is one of them. Hope the forecast changes for the better and not worse!!

The 14th was our MK day and called for rain ALL day. It drizzled on us a couple times but that's it. Because of the bad forecast we did everything in Fantasyland in like 2 hours with no lines for anything. It was great! Just cover the stroller if you have one.

I'm so jealous of all of you leaving in the next few days! Eleven days to go for us :banana: We are staying Poly CL from Jan 29th to Feb 2nd. I'm bummed about the MK monorail closure on weekdays from 11:30 to 7 but we will adjust. We are at Disney after all! :wizard:

Getting really close now!!! We start driving down Tuesday night from PA!!! We will drive all the way through till we reach my parents house a little past Jacksonville on Wednesday morning... we will visit with them for a few hours... they can wear out my 2 year old while my husband gets a power nap... then we will finish the drive to the holiday inn in downtown disney... hoping to get there between 6-7pm Wednesday night... it's going to be a very long 24 hours!!!!! Then Thursday morning we check into The Beach Club Villas and immediately head over to Epcot for the day... Finally on Friday morning we check into Bay Lake Tower for 7 nights!!! So excited!!!!

Hey! 10 days until our magical surprise vacation!
Just wanted some input on our dining selections and and recommendations that may be better than what I have ADR for...sadly I have not been able to get a BOG ADR for a party of 5.

29th- lunch @ Crystal Palace
30th (DD b-day) lunch @ CRT
Dinner @ Chef Mickey's
Still needing needing to add 1 adult to the
above though.
31st lunch @ Hollywood & Vine
1st Dinner @ Coral Reef

Because we've never been and our kids are 5 & 2 we really wanted to do character sit down meals.

Suggestions? Info? Thoughts?

Hey! 10 days until our magical surprise vacation! Just wanted some input on our dining selections and and recommendations that may be better than what I have ADR for...sadly I have not been able to get a BOG ADR for a party of 5. 29th- lunch @ Crystal Palace 30th (DD b-day) lunch @ CRT Dinner @ Chef Mickey's Still needing needing to add 1 adult to the above though. 31st lunch @ Hollywood & Vine 1st Dinner @ Coral Reef Because we've never been and our kids are 5 & 2 we really wanted to do character sit down meals. Suggestions? Info? Thoughts?

Shoot! If you were going to be there another day I have a BOG for 5 I need to cancel on the 2nd :(

Hey! 10 days until our magical surprise vacation!
Just wanted some input on our dining selections and and recommendations that may be better than what I have ADR for...sadly I have not been able to get a BOG ADR for a party of 5.

29th- lunch @ Crystal Palace
30th (DD b-day) lunch @ CRT
Dinner @ Chef Mickey's
Still needing needing to add 1 adult to the
above though.
31st lunch @ Hollywood & Vine
1st Dinner @ Coral Reef

Because we've never been and our kids are 5 & 2 we really wanted to do character sit down meals.

Suggestions? Info? Thoughts?

Those are all good choices for character meals. If you are planning to go to Animal Kingdom then I would recommend the character breakfast at Tusker House. The food was delicious and the character interaction was good. It was Donald, Daisy, Mickey and Goofy in safari clothes.

I would keep checking for the BOG reservation to open up. I think there are always last minute cancellations. We had a fastpass for lunch at BOG and it was a great way to see the castle and have some less expensive food, too.

As many times as I have been to Disney I should know the answer to this. Can park tickets be purchased at the international gateway entrance to Epcot or only at the front park entrance?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter