The Official DIS Emmy Awards: 10th Anniversary LIVE PARTY Thread!!! - Red Carpet: 6pm ET /3 PT

They just should Kate boyfriend. Boyfriend. Wow he has lost a lot of weight. He's wearing a top hat.

Why is Guiliana wearing all black? She's merging with all the people standing behind her. And she looks too somber in that color.

Don't.care Rachel Bloom.dress it looks like a teddy. Plus I don't like black for an awards show

Why is Guiliana wearing all black? She's merging with all the people standing behind her. And she looks too somber in that color.

I like Guliana's dress, she looks great. Its Mon Cheri too, I wore that designer for my sons wedding in April. No, I didn't look as good in my dress as Guiliana looks in hers!

I like Guliana's dress, she looks great. Its Mon Cheri too, I wore that designer for my sons wedding in April. No, I didn't look as good in my dress as Guiliana looks in hers!

Congrats on your son's wedding. Did it go smoothly or was there problems that could have been a DIS-worthy thread? :lmao:

Boy the boards are slow for me tonight.. anyway, I like Guilianna's shoes, the dress doesn't speak to me either way though.

The actor for Toby actually wears a fat suit on the show. He didn't really lose weight.

Wow, I didn't know that. :eek:

Looking over the Emmy list, This Is Us, The Crown, and The Americans, are pretty much the only shows I've watched this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter