• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The OFFICIAL December 2014 - Christmas Magic

I think I have the when figured out Dec 6th-13th. Historically, crowd levels have been low the second week and I am hoping for a low crowd level since our last trip for Star Wars Weekends was rough for my son due to the crowds. The where is possibly AofA, but that may change. I really love the look of the resort but it will depend on discounts. I like to keep my costs down and if I can get a good discount with another resort, I would probably change.

We booked our first Christmas trip at POR about four months ago. Now that we're in the right year its time for obsessive planing, right?

We had planned on going in November 15 - 21 but after reviewing numerous crowd predictions we changed our dates to 11/30-12/6. I have my fingers crossed for FD or a really good RD.
We will be staying at POR. We have 6 adults in our party.
We had family who booked the second week of December of 2013 and they said the parks were packed.:confused3
I am hoping that the first week will have very light crowds.
Please let me know what you think on the crowd levels for the first full week in December

We just booked BWV for Dec 6-10 following our first Fantasy cruise! :cool1:

It will be just DD (then 12) and I. It would be awesome if we could find some fellow DISers to share an Illuminations cruise with, but I guess we have a few months before we need to start planning that. ;)

My fiance and I just rented points for BWV for Dec. 7-14. We are going for our honeymoon. It's our second time in Disney World. I think we are more excited about our trip than the actual wedding!

Add us to the group. Finally settled in on Dec 9-Dec 16 for our family of 6. Kids will be 11, 8 (turning 9 while in Disney!!), 4 and 2.

As of now were planning on staying in 2 rooms at Pop. Really hoping for FD but seems like its not as guaranteed as it used to seem, which is a little disappointing.

Following :)
Just requested to join the FB group.

We are still trying to decide between the first 3 weeks in December.

Does anyone know, historically, when discount codes for hotel or dining usually come out for December? Thanks!
We do Disney about once a year but we've never stayed on property. :)

Count us in! :cheer2: We are going Nov 30 thru Dec 6 and staying at BLT. All booked so let the planning begin.

*Also put in a request for the FB page* I was in the September 2013 FB and it was a lot of fun with really great people :goodvibes

I'm in! :cool1: I finally have all my ressies set. I am staying one night at AOA on the 29th of Nov, then off to the Podcast cruise for 7 nights in the Caribbean, and then back to the BWV for 5 nights. :banana: This is my first time renting points and so I am really looking forward to staying in one of the Villas!

And of course, Disney at Christmas is simply magical! pixiedust:

Just booked our second week :yay:
So there will be 7 of us there from Nov 30-Dec 13..........split stay at VWL and OKW

We go to WDW every December! It's our favorite time to visit! This year our tentative dates are 12/13-12/20, and we'll be once again staying at POFQ, our home-away-from-home!

We just moved our trip from September to December! We are going on December 2- 10 at the beach club! So excited can't wait. I also requested to join the Facebook group :)

Just booked our second week :yay:
So there will be 7 of us there from Nov 30-Dec 13..........split stay at VWL and OKW

You're there the same time as us! They'll be 4 of us - myself, DH, DD (7 by then) and DS (22 months on the day we leave). We're at AKL Nov 28th - Dec 12th.

You're there the same time as us! They'll be 4 of us - myself, DH, DD (7 by then) and DS (22 months on the day we leave). We're at AKL Nov 28th - Dec 12th.

Will keep an eye out.
Our DGD will be 16 months then for her first trip....can't wait.

DD and I will be doing a girls only trip in Dec. for her birthday! We are so excited. My DD's birthday is Dec. 24th and she loves all things Christmas and Disney. Right now the dates are Dec. 9 - 14th however we are flexible on the dates if discount or free dining codes are released. I will submit a request to join FB group. :santa:

We will be going to WDW for Dec 9th- 21st for my honeymoon! Getting married that morning and heading to the World that afternoon!! Yay! It'll be my son's and soon-to-be husband's first time in Disney for Christmas. :)

We will be going to WDW for Dec 9th- 21st for my honeymoon! Getting married that morning and heading to the World that afternoon!! Yay! It'll be my son's and soon-to-be husband's first time in Disney for Christmas. :)

Congratulations!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter