The Official Aulani Packing List Thread

When you get to your resort resort has a internal disney infrastructure website that you will be referred to if you want to stream it will be a code and once you link your phone you can stream was on your phone to the TV!

This is a great idea!

We find we most need kitchen kind of stuff.
  1. Salt & pepper shakers,
  2. flat bottom coffee filters (if you intend to use their coffee pot - we just do Keurigs )
  3. scissors
  4. Laundry detergent (yes, we know you can get more but its easy to toss some pods into the suitcase)
  5. battery powered nightlight (for the bathroom)
  6. Large coffee cups (the standard cups just don't do it for us)
I'm sure I'll think of more....

Good to know since we also drink a lot of coffee and I personally feel shorted with the smaller cups!

Pool googles for your kids!!! The pools are bery chlorinated (understandably…especially after I had a nice chat with a small boy about how admittedly peed ‘all over this place…in the lazy river, on that water slide, in the pool, on the splash pad…yikes). After a few hours my kids were begging for goggles. So off to the lava shop we went. And paid $18 per pair 😩. We were at target the next day and saw the exact same ones for $6 😩😩😩

I’m coming from the perspective of a man who doesn’t like coffee so here’s how I pack:

I found I didn’t need an Apple TV as they have the streaming service on the disney resort tv to your phone so we watched disney plus movies on it.

Electronics
- Charger for Phone
- Car Charger for Rental Car
- Wireless headphones for flight

Sundries
- Comb
- Tanning Spray
- Deodorant
- Q-Tips
- Shaving Cream
- Razors
- Tooth Paste
- Tooth Brush
- Nail Clippers
- Facial Scrub
- Cologne

Medicines
- Headache
- Nyquil
- Dayquil
- Tums for stomach
- Bandaides and Cream

+ Sunglasses

The rest are essentially just clothing to pack obviously sandals and a bathing suit

Do you know if bluetooth headphones work with major airline in-flight entertainment systems?

Do you know if bluetooth headphones work with major airline in-flight entertainment systems?

Some airlines are just starting to come out with Bluetooth enabled IFE. Most airlines and airplanes do not have them yet. You can purchase an adapter to plug in In to the headphone jack, but I have no experience with those. They run about 40 bucks on Amazon.

When you get to your resort resort has a internal disney infrastructure website that you will be referred to if you want to stream it will be a code and once you link your phone you can stream was on your phone to the TV!

Are you able to stream YouTube on the tvs ? I was unable to at Coronado last month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter