Hello Everyone!

1) First name: Courtney
2) Specialty applied for: Walt Disney World Resort
3) Location: NC
4) Kids/Grandkids: 3 children who are 8, 5, and 3
5) Favorite Disney character: Stitch
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: Soarin'
7) Favorite Disney treat: Croissant Doughnut

I applied this year for a DLR spot. I applied a few years ago, but didn't make it past round 1. I also don't know that I'd had a very recent trip then, which likely didn't help. With a trip last year to DLR and one upcoming this Fall, hopefully that will help a little bit. I don't expect to get to round 2, but it'd be fun :)

2nd year applying. Love Disneyland.

1) First name: AS
2) Specialty applied for: DLR
3) Location: UT
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): DS8, DS6, DS4, DD2, DD6 months
5) Favorite Disney character: Minnie Mouse, Rapunzel
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: so hard to choose...Tower of Terror, Splash Mountain... Whatever my kids' favorite ride is that trip
7) Favorite Disney treat: Monte Cristo sandwich, pomme frites and beignets at Cafe Orleans

I noticed on previous years there was a facebook group and a twitter account to follow, does anyone know if either of these are available this year? I looked for the old facebook page but could not find it.

1) First name: April
2) Specialty applied for: WDW
3) Location: Ohio
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): DD36, DSinL34, DGS8months, DD34, DSinL36, 2 feline furbabies
5) Favorite Disney character: Maleficent
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: Big Thunder Mountain/Carrousel of Progress
7) Favorite Disney treat: School Bread (Norway), Gran Marnier Slush (France)

I'll keep on trying until I can't try anymore!

I noticed on previous years there was a facebook group and a twitter account to follow, does anyone know if either of these are available this year? I looked for the old facebook page but could not find it.

I messaged you with the link to the FB page.

Hi all. I've applied several times in the past but never made it past round 2. Great to spend time with friends in the "waiting room." Good luck everyone!

1) First name: Angie
3) Location: St. Louis
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): 2 sons
5) Favorite Disney character: Edna Mode
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: Test Track, Primeval Whirl
7) Favorite Disney treat: The Plaza Ice Cream Sundae

Joining the party a little late! I applied last week but just found this thread - I'd been searching for something with "parks" in the title but finally looked for anything with just "panel." This is my first year applying for the panel and I'm really excited! I worked on my application over an afternoon and feel pretty good about it. Looking forward to getting to know you all as we hang out here in the waiting room!

1) First name: I'll think about posting that here if I make it to the panel. ;)
3) Location: MD
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): One DD (7) and one puppy-son (1)
5) Favorite Disney character: Peter Pan
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: Toy Story Mania
7) Favorite Disney treat: The Grey Stuff

Last edited:

Could you send it to me, too, please???

Could you forward the link to me too please? Thank you!!

Would you also send it to me, please?

I sent a message to each of you. Let me know if it does not work. I think I did it correctly.

Joining in the fun. I submitted my application last Saturday. First time applying.

1) First name: Patty
2) Specialty applied for: Walt Disney World Resort
3) Location: Pennsylvania
4) Kids/Grandkids: 10 year old son
5) Favorite Disney character: Mickey Mouse
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
7) Favorite Disney treat: Sea Salt Chocolate Covered Caramel in Germany

I was just told the link did not work so try searching FB for this group: amazing adventures of the disneymp search!
The group is secret, so people won't be able to be added unless they are friends with a group member on Facebook who adds them or a member types their Facebook related e-mail into the the "add members" box.

The group is secret, so people won't be able to be added unless they are friends with a group member on Facebook who adds them or a member types their Facebook related e-mail into the the "add members" box.

Thank you! Interesting. I learn something new everyday. Who says an old dog can not learn new tricks. If anyone wants in, you can send me your Facebook email and I will see if I can add you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter