The Official 2010 MNSSHP- Tips,Tricks and a few Treats !

Aw man, I'm going to have a hard time deciding if I should pass on that one or not. I have the 2008 MNSSHP shirt (which I could NOT resist since it had a HM reference) and the 2009 MVMCP shirt.

Maybe I should get this one on account of it being bad luck to skip a year. ;)

i like the way you think!!!! :wizard:

Question about photopass. Is there a separate one for MNSSHP. IN other words, they won't put it on your other photopass card. There is a coupon on the map that says use the code on the back of the photpass card for 40% off. So if I do the photopass pre-buy- it will not include my MNSSHP pics?

Good news - talked to several sources at the party... looks like my Character List is spot on.

As predicted, Hag and Pooh characters are pretty hard to meet as they have not been out all night.

Any advice on trying to see Hag ? That is an important one for us. I know this has been asked a billion times but are the Pooh characters in Halloween costumes ? Thanks.

Question about photopass. Is there a separate one for MNSSHP. IN other words, they won't put it on your other photopass card. There is a coupon on the map that says use the code on the back of the photpass card for 40% off. So if I do the photopass pre-buy- it will not include my MNSSHP pics?

I thought you could get the MNSSHP pics on the pre-order CD (is that the pre-order you mean?), but you can only use the 40 percent off for prints from MNSSHP. There is a separate MNSSHP photopass card but you can link it online with other cards and any photos in your account can go on the CD. I think. I hope so!

I thought you could get the MNSSHP pics on the pre-order CD (is that the pre-order you mean?), but you can only use the 40 percent off for prints from MNSSHP. There is a separate MNSSHP photopass card but you can link it online with other cards and any photos in your account can go on the CD. I think. I hope so!

Yes, that's exactly how it worked for me last year. As soon as you put the code in that's on the MNSSHP photo pass card, it will let you have 40% off any of your prints.

Last year before we left the party we just slipped into the picture place on main street and had them switch all our pics over to our other photopass card. It was very easy and we were able to get those pics on our cd and goofy came in while we were doing it and we got to hang out with him for like 10 min. It was pretty cool!

Can anyone tell me if the party shirt is purple or blue? It looks purple on my computer, but blue on my friend's. :confused3

Is snow white meeting with the dwarfs?

no she is not. She is meeting in Toon Town with her Prince in the Princess room.

Any advice on trying to see Hag ? That is an important one for us. I know this has been asked a billion times but are the Pooh characters in Halloween costumes ? Thanks.

She's only out the second half of the hour. I was told she will not be in just one location, she may be wandering around, so keep your eyes open!

This is my shirt... Will use it for Halloween Horror nights as well.

Not too spooky, is it? :confused3

Shirt.jpg

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

Okay, this is killing me.......................who is the hag and what does she look like???? :confused3

This is our first year at MNSSHP. Tickets for Oct. 7th. Still deciding on costumes. We were going to do roaring 20's costumes, but I looked horrible in the stupid flapper dress and the gangster costume was way too small for my BF. The only one that looked cute was our DD4. ha ha. Only have 2 more weeks to figure it out! :scared1:

no she is not. She is meeting in Toon Town with her Prince in the Princess room.

She's only out the second half of the hour. I was told she will not be in just one location, she may be wandering around, so keep your eyes open!

No Dwarfs this year? Is that right? My DW is going to be soooooo disappointed. That was one main reason we are doing the MNSSHP.

And I am really curious about the candy being given out too. From what I have been reading so far....:guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter