~*~*~The Oct 2014 waiting patiently (or not so) for a discount thread ~*~*~

mommyof3princess27

DIS Veteran
Hi there!:wave2: My name is Erin and this will be my 4th trip to Disney!!!! I cant wait! I havent booked just yet but I FINALLY :goodvibes narrowed down my dates! :cheer2: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana:

Me too! We're looking for 10/27 - 11/6 or possibly 10/24 - 11/7 depending on what we're doing in summer next year :)

Hoping to stay at POFQ and planning on doing Keys to the Kingdom and an MNSSHP!

Count us in September 30- October 12, 2014:thumbsup2 DD will be a senior next year and she gets to take a couple of friends with her to celebrate:banana: We really need free dining :worship: Will be glued to the :surfweb: watching and waiting for something.

We are narrowed down to October 2014 or December 2014. Not sure on the exact dates yet. I have to work up my courage to see if DA will let us use DVC.

Welcome everyone!!!! I keep thinking that the dates I have isnt enough time but then I think its too much.... I need to find the right balance between park/rest and we should be fine

I am booked for October 15th - October 20th 2014! This year I am going in December with DH, DS (7) and step daughter (DSD???) 13 and next year I am taking my son and mom in October.

So excited!!! I am hoping for a bounceback offer when we go in December but it sounds like right now the bounceback ends end of September so we will see.

Hi All,

After 2 wildly successful trips with DW and DD to the Beach Club Villas, I've roped the extended family into the Disney experience.

I'm just starting the planning process for our 3-generation family trip in October 2014. We'll be 8 adults, 2 teenagers, 7 children ages 5-11, and 1 baby (under 2). We NEED FREE DINING!!! Any ideas on how far in advance we can expect to get October discounts or FD announcements?

Also, if we book and then they announce free dining, can we get that credited to our booking? Any help or information is much appreciated.

anyone start planning anything yet? I was looking at this years dates to get an idea of free dining. I have heard that in previous years FDing wasnt really offered in Oct.... anyone know if this is true?

anyone start planning anything yet? I was looking at this years dates to get an idea of free dining. I have heard that in previous years FDing wasnt really offered in Oct.... anyone know if this is true?

We've done two trips, both in October (2010 and 2011) and had Free Dining Plan both times.:cool1: It almost always offered between September and November (with some blackout weeks).

Oct 2014 for us. Our kids have a school break in early October, so thats the plan. It looks like historically Oct 2nd-4th are the typical end dates for FD'ing. We may have to pull the kids out one or two days early to catch the FD'ing.
Pin codes for everyone!!!!

I am actually planing for 10/2015! I called tonight to ask some questions, and the CM said there was going to be some changes and some new "magic" happenings. He would not elaborate, even though I tried to get it out of him!!! I asked about FD and when they usually announce, he said that they are making changes to that also! "Better" he said.....He told me to call in April to make my reservation...and then I could always add the other things.... JM2C;)

We have also decided on Oct 2014. I'm really excited to see WDWs version of Halloween. We have left our dates flexible since we are hoping to get some kind of discount. I would really love to get free dining again.

We havent booked anything yet but We really am hoping for FDing ...smh I know nothing is certain this far out but it would be nice if it was offered! We didnt have FDing our first trip but we had 40% off of our CL room at the POLY so that was sooooo worth it. I know they offered in the week we were there. Our dates are flexable to a point. I can finagle them a little bit but hoping I wont have to

We are staying at the Contemporary if there is no discount and if a discount does come out we are thinking about the Grand Floridian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter