The Occupy Disney World Protests

OccupyDisneyWorld

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone-

You may have heard of the Occupy Wall Street protests going on in NYC or the occupy everywhere else protests going on in your town. Today we are taking it to Main Street USA, by forming #OccupyDisneyWorld. We are a small group of like minded people who don't want to live in a world where our children will never get the chance to see a yeti work correctly or experience the joy of Epcot's lights of winter.

Please join us Occupy Disney World on facebook.
With your help and "likes" maybe someday the future will be sorcerers hat free.

Here's a photo of today's "Fix the Yeti for the rest of us" protest... We had a pretty decent turnout.
312762_187264208015021_187151928026249_418072_1098917618_n.jpg

LOL,
Yeah Disney must have been crushed by all the ticket sales to picket the Yeti.
:lmao:

^Disco - You must have not received your welcome packet in the mail today..
#OccupyDisneyWorld members
1. Have Florida Resident Season Passes even if they don't live in Florida
2. Never purchase food or drink at the park (but are known to wait for free candy in Japan)
3. Only ride the rides that have the lowest capacity (Peter Pan has an 8 hour wait? We did that!)
4. At all times pretend they are a member of a Brazilian tour group.

What is this photoshop you speak of? We only ask you take a minute and check out our page and view our protests before you pass the judgement .

Occupy Disney World

Thank you Princess. If you would give us the honor of your royal approval (read like) it would be appreciated. We also encourage anyone that has protest ideas to please post them on our page and we'll be sure to organize them.

I just thought of something, though....what if we we wanted the parks cleaned up. We could occupy for that! But, then they'd have to kick us all out in order to do the clean up and things could get sticky. This could be a real catch 22 here.

:rotfl2: I like that pic. Everyone needs a good laugh every now and then.

But all kidding aside, didn't I read that the Yeti was fixed recently?

Miles Family- Check our wall- We had a massive protest today and Dreamfinder showed up!

Remember to like our page when you visit everyone.. If you don't then the elite 1 percent will in all likelyhood take our fast passes and give them to loud Brazilian tour groups.

The Yeti is not fixed. The poster that reported it as so also mentioned that they did not look at it in the same post. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter