• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Next Person-Disney Style Part IV

False, many times. Many times.

TNP......Has fished at WDW?

True

TNP will still travel to WDW even *if* the promotions and special rates disappear.

True... we will always go now. We are hooked!!! :lovestruc

TNP has gotten sick in WDW and had to use the medical aid.

True, My son wasn't so psyched about BTMRR at night last trip so I told him that Thunder Mountain is called Awesome Mountain at night and asked he wanted to try something different. So on we went 5 times in a row.

T or F .... Daisy is more fun than Minnie?

False, we love Minnie in our house (Daisy comes in a close second though)

TNP checks their ticker every day just to see how many more days until their next trip.

False

TNP has eaten at every table service restaurant (excluding the newest addition) in World Showcase.

False

TNP has eaten at every table service restaurant (excluding the newest addition) in World Showcase.

False about half. I add one about every trip.

T or F ..... Has a favorite Disney meal, drink, dessert and snack?

True, but I have a favorite from different restaurants not just one.

TNP has gone to Disney more times than they can count on their hands.

True! Not bad considering I only started going 8 years ago.

TNP has had an Annual Pass before?

False, we always get airfare after our package is booked, we look around for the best airfare. We don't mind waiting.

TNP never drives their own car to Disney, they always use Disney transportation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter