The New Random Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because Brandon Anderson from Eyes Set To Kill got all my money last night.

From my Twitter:

My mother gave me $20 for the concert, I bought a shirt for $15 and gave a $5 tip. She hates me now. Eyes Set To Kill! :D

It's pretty small. Maybe like 100 people fit? Moshpits always die really fast at that place too, lol. Brandon from ESTK said something like,"You guys have this big empty hole here...what the f is going on?" (I'm pretty sure he did say F, lol) He Is Legend was the first time I saw the crowd moving for more than 15 seconds...they played after Eyes Set To Kill.

It's pretty small. Maybe like 100 people fit? Moshpits always die really fast at that place too, lol. Brandon from ESTK said something like,"You guys have this big empty hole here...what the f is going on?" (I'm pretty sure he did say F, lol) He Is Legend was the first time I saw the crowd moving for more than 15 seconds...they played after Eyes Set To Kill.

Lol. Weak moshpits are boring. Then you look stupid with only like 6 people in them so you stop. Then it's no fun at all.

Most of the time people are just hardcore dancing, lol.

This dude was standing near the moshpit and got pissed that he got hit, so he and his girlfriend switched places. It was funny.

Most of the time people are just hardcore dancing, lol.

This dude was standing near the moshpit and got pissed that he got hit, so he and his girlfriend switched places. It was funny.

I hate hardcore dancing. You look so dumb!!!!

:lmao:

How close were you?

I haven't listened to Atreyu in a long time. Mostly because the CD I have isn't mine and I said I lost it/left it at my grandparents house and they live almost three hours away...I'm going to give it to my friend next time I go see my grandparents, lol. I don't know if she likes them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter