• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The New Play along, "Show me a picture of......continued"

I had a massive infection in my finger by this time during our trip but had to take DGD to see TWO of our favorite characters :lovestruc; spent the late afternoon/evening at the 24 hour clinic :sad2:! I can still "feel the pain" every time I look at this photo. :rotfl2:

IMG_3588.jpg
:tink:

Show me another child with a character

To get this moving again, I'll post a window from Streets of America:

IMG_8891_zps2f864896.jpg
:tink:

Show me a picture taken inside a DTD shop

I'm going to DW this Dec :yay: Show me a restaurant you would recommend and what you like to eat there.

The English Cheese Trio appetizer from the Rose & Crown in EPCOT's World Showcase.

2iql8gm.jpg

Shoe me some shows... I mean, show me some shoes.

The English Cheese Trio appetizer from the Rose & Crown in EPCOT's World Showcase.

2iql8gm.jpg

Shoe me some shows... I mean, show me some shoes.

Perfect! Rose and Crown was on my short list!! Thanks! What is that brown stuff?

Here's Peter Pan.

Show me Tinkerbell.

dhorner233 & Kris..... Thanks for the compliments.
Very few times I get it right. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

f9967d57-83fa-4f1e-9e03-a1cbab227f7a.jpg

Show me another Wedding Chapel shot.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter