• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The New Official March 09 Thread

DisneyDreamingAubrey

Mommy to two Disney Princes and a New Little Disne
Okay, I don't see a March 09 thread, so lets get one started, cuz I'm just toooooooo excited. Who else is out there planning a March 2009 Disney trip?

:banana: :dance3: :banana: :dance3: :banana: :dance3: :banana: :dance3:

Going to see the mouse with 14 others March 10 through 24th. First staying at BCV for 3 days, then going to SSR for the rest of our stay.

The 5 of us will be there in March as well. We'll be staying at POR March 14-21. The only place we've ever stayed is All Star Movies - including a trip this past October. We're letting my younger sister tag along this visit (she's never been), therefore, we had to switch resorts. I'm excited for the change, I just hope my kids are going to be okay not seeing Buzz Lightyear as we leave every morning.

The 5 of us will be there in March as well. We'll be staying at POR March 14-21. The only place we've ever stayed is All Star Movies - including a trip this past October. We're letting my younger sister tag along this visit (she's never been), therefore, we had to switch resorts. I'm excited for the change, I just hope my kids are going to be okay not seeing Buzz Lightyear as we leave every morning.

POR is one of our most favorites! Once you stay there I bet you never go back to the value resorts! It's so big and clean and just full of magic. Yipppeee for March trips!

We'll be there March 28-April 6!:cool1: We are staying at POFQ for the first time. It will be me, DH, our 2 DD's, my DMIL and DFIL and my DD. We cannot wait!!:banana:

We'll be there!! We are at the POP from March 15 - 20th. Can't Wait!!

:thumbsup2 :woohoo: :yay:

I'll be there March 21 - 28........POFQ. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! Haven't been since I was little and I'm 30 now. Taking my 3 year old. So much planning.........i'm getting overwhelmed.

DH and I are going with DS who is 4 and DD who is 2 March 22-29. We are staying at CBR. This will be the kids first trip and DH and I haven't been since we were kids, and we've never visited together of course. I've been renting tons of Disney dvd's especially the princess movies to get the kids excited!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter