The New,New Hotel Thread-Yes, We're STILL Waiting

At 1:10pm I had a shot at work; had selected WL, but time ran out. I saw no clock, but had to watch 1 movie.

Just got home from work and had a second shot at about 1:50pm. Got the movie and the clock ticking down under a minute.

Again, this is EST. (I know DIS Server clocks may be off for some).

I have a theory: Maybe all IP addresses are getting a shot, but on a rolling schedule. I had read something earlier about "tokens"...who knows at this point.

EP

That just happened to me. grrrrr......

I thought they posted a notice that said the contest was over? Is that not the case? My mom read the disclaimer this AM that said it was over, she said it was linked from the chantango site. Unless you have spoke with LMT directly I would be more than hesitant to do it right now.

I got the first video but wasnt logged in so right after the first it asked me to login. after i went through the second video and did the survey it said that time had expired and it was no longer valid. I never even saw the clock like I did last night

Still nothing else for me. I totally restarted my computer and deleted all the cookies and everything again and logged back in. I've played around on the site going into different areas and still nothing.

It seems to me that it could possibly go on all day until you have used up your own 15 minutes. I've heard about way more than just two or three sessions today. So I think the old rules from last week are over. They are doing it per person somehow now.

I thought they posted a notice that said the contest was over? Is that not the case? My mom read the disclaimer this AM that said it was over, she said it was linked from the chantango site. Unless you have spoke with LMT directly I would be more than hesitant to do it right now.

The post from chatango last night were fake. Im pretty sure of it since I know I sent at least one to try to get that chat room to clear out.

That is people doing that to try and get people to give up. It is not over I just got the timer and the video a bit ago. people have gotten rooms today as far as i know.

You know it's funny...I am sitting here now actually kind of happy that I didn't win....all of this nonsense is starting to freak me out a bit. And to tell the truth, I'm now a bit hesitant to even book if a timer did come up on my screen.

Between the bad BBB rating, the bank in India, the way they have jacked everyone around with the T&C, and the way many people have been "conveniently" entering their CC info and then immediately after, "convieniently" told that the time has expired...makes me wonder if a few months from now people are going to start getting wierd charges on their cards....or worse....getting charged double for this trip instead of getting it for free.

I'm not usually one to be cautious like this, but if they can't even handle their own promo...I don't know if I want them handling my CC. :sad2:

This is why I jumped off the band wagon last week. I got to thinking....I do have to say that instead of obsessively checking the LMT site I find myself checking the threads here. Truly it is better than TV LOL:rotfl: And I can't wait to hear all the trip reports from those who did get the offer. I'm hoping everyone has a wonderful no hitch time where ever they have booked.

Im pretty sure they were looking at the chat too because as soon as the chat room hit below 1500 the contest started. it was within 5 minutes of that happening.

Just to let you all know- the promo IS still on, a rep returned me email this morning and said that they are not letting people do it who use electronic devices and just keep refreshing their browser. They said you need to explore the site a little and just keep checking it.

I can't take much more of this. I got the video and then the clock said there was 4:45 left. I picked the Poly and it went ot a screen that said the offer was off.(i forget the exact words) I could scream!!!:sad1: :confused3

I got that exact message after I had gone through the entire process. I know I still had time on the clock. When I called Customer Service they told me that the promotion is not off and that I must have gotten a time out message.

And here I was thinking that I knew how to read English.

Maggie

I sear this is ridiculous. Between rules changing and the talk of taxes and such, I can see this going very bad in the future.

Just to let you all know- the promo IS still on, a rep returned me email this morning and said that they are not letting people do it who use electronic devices and just keep refreshing their browser. They said you need to explore the site a little and just keep checking it.

did they have anything to say about not giving people enough time to actually have a chance in h*ll?

or having it say the deal is off as soon as someone enters their credit card info?

Well, not sure what LMT is trying to pull here...

I just got a video for the very first time. Have been on the site since early yesterday morning.

Watched the video. I quickly scanned the list of hotels - no deluxes showing up for my dates (they all dropped off) so I chose Port Orleans Riverside. Then I had to make an account (didn't want to do this beforehand). Filled in my contact information. Watched another video. Entered my billing information. All the while watching the clock. Still plenty of time left. Finally had to answer a simply survey. Still a little over 2 minutes left! Yay, I did it!! Clicked book..... GRRRRR! It then directed me to a screen that said, "Sorry, the $1 promotion is over." WHAT THE HECK???

It was clearly not a "time's up" message. Besides, I still had plenty of time left. It said the promotion was OVER. But yet, the people at LMT are still saying it's running?

What a crock. Sorry.

I am in the worst mood today! After endless hours online trying to book this deal I am still in the same spot I was last week.....in front of the computer...in this uncomfortable chair....with no deal in sight. I cleared everything off my computer and know the LMT site like the back of my hand, yet nothing happens. I am so frustrated!! I know I should walk away....but I can't!! I think I am going to need therapy after this week is over!

This is the message I had received with plenty of time still left on the clock.

For those of you that have spoken with LMT customer service and they told you the promotion was still running, may I have their email address? I would like to forward this message to them that we're all getting. It is NOT a time's up message!

2uhxsvq.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter