The NEW "Girl" thread- Bringing the secrets to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok It's time for Wanda to stop showing off her epic writing skills

i am sooo kidding, i enjoy reading your work :D

:rotfl: Thanks!

That's seriously beautiful.

I wanted Lily to feel beautiful. Thanks!

Awwwwww!
That made me cry because it is so true.
Wanda you are truly amazing. The most amazingest person ever.

:grouphug: Sometimes my poems may come out cheesy, but I mean everything I say, because it all comes from deep within my heart.

Aaaahh! You're awesome at that :hyper:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Thanks!! I actually havent written poems since a few days ago. But suddenly, I got in the mood lol

Good night everyone.

Goodnight, Aly!!

shhhh.tick.shhhh.tick.shhh.tick
The sound of someone hobbling up to the old mansion filled the air as the scent of rain fell over the vicinity. A hat sales man was approaching the house, a manor, up at the top of a crooked hill. It was a stately place, time had done it well, and the grandeur of New Orleans was clearly reflected in its towering pillars and intricate ironwork. Pausing for a minute, the man smelled the air. Damp, he noted, like the threat of rain. He continued now, stepping carefully up a series of stairs to the impressive front door. With his hands full due to the hatbox and a walking assistant, he tapped on the door while still holding his cane. Tired and frail, the man chose to place the large hatbox on the ground while he waited.

((For HM aficionados, you'll know I'm talking about the DL haunted mansion, and the legendary Hatbox Ghost ;)))

"I would die for you" she said as tears began filling her eyes.
"Don't say that!", he said "Not here."
"But I woul..."
"NOT HERE!", his eyes burst with flames. He loved her and she loved him.

The sound of someone hobbling up to the old mansion filled the air as the scent of rain fell over the vicinity. A hat sales man was approaching the house, a manor, up at the top of a crooked hill. It was a stately place, time had done it well, and the grandeur of New Orleans was clearly reflected in its towering pillars and intricate ironwork. Pausing for a minute, the man smelled the air. Damp, he noted, like the threat of rain. He continued now, stepping carefully up a series of stairs to the impressive front door. With his hands full due to the hatbox and a walking assistant, he tapped on the door while still holding his cane. Tired and frail, the man chose to place the large hatbox on the ground while he waited.

((For HM aficionados, you'll know I'm talking about the DL haunted mansion, and the legendary Hatbox Ghost ;)))

I could totally picture that in my mind. You're really great at describing that situation. :thumbsup2 :happytv: Its like watching a movie in my mind. woohooo

I could totally picture that in my mind. You're really great at describing that situation. :thumbsup2 :happytv: Its like watching a movie in my mind. woohooo

I just started writing one day about the mansion and thought "Hey, I can write a story out of this!" :cool1:

great sensory details!:thumbsup2
i <3 the HatBox ghost!

DL-H-22-a.jpg

DL HM

DisneyHatboxGhost1.jpg

HB ghost, but I'm writing before there were ghosts in the mansion so everyone's in their "Corruptible, mortal state" xD

Ha sigh.
I like to write, but about silly things. Like love, sadness.

"What's your name?"
"My name?"
"Your name...yes."
"My name?"
"Do you HAVE a name?"
"Well...I..."
"It was a yes or no question..."
"Well..."
"YES OR NO"

For us both, Twin.

Oh metal back, metal back,
why has thou chosen me?
All I ever did, no harm at all,
was to love and cherish thee.

lmao!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter