• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Never Ending Story

techtony

Geektator
I started one of these on another forum a few years ago and it caught on pretty quick, hoping to do the same here.

I will begin the story here. Where I leave off, someone else pick up and go with it. Remember to keep it short and try not to run on into each others story lines. At the beginning of your post, place the post number of the persons who storyline you are continuing - it will keep it tidy. Who knows - we may end up with an epic storyline to rival The Game of Thrones.....

-----------------------

Once upon a time, there was a King who ruled the lands of the South. This king was revered by many because he had reclaimed the swamplands and built a great city upon them. He named the land "Disney". King Walt, as he was known, was a visionist, and as such improved the landscape for many generations to come. But Alas, the King succumbed to an illness and left his grieving subjects behind.

Over the course of many years, several men stepped up to claim the throne. Some were great and some were madmen who were ousted by hastily formed small councils. The current King, King Iger the Terrific, is getting ready to step down from his throne, however. Many are speculating who will take his place and in what direction they will take this great land. The people of Disney have found themselves in uncertain times again.

As the world braces for the impending transition, Peetar the Pumpkin Eater, has found himself in a most peculiar situation indeed. You see, Peetar is known for being wise beyond his 30 years and has gathered a large following. Every week on Tuesdays for the past ten years, Peetar has quietly and faithfully stood up on an old, tattered tree stump and preached his vision of Disney to the passersby. Now at first, many thought him to be a loon, or a despot, but you see that group of folks that used to stand around to listen to the crazy man, are now his most loyal followers. Some even call it a cult. His followers, who love his rants and ideas are calling for him to become the next king. The only problem is - Peetar is not a royal citizen and therefore is forbidden from taking the throne.

---------------------- next person takes it from Here -------------------- (Post 1 - responding to no other posts)

And a great big flood happened killing everyone and Mother Earth lived happily every after with her marine life and plants....the end!

Well nevermind. Maybe I should stick to Madlibs LOL
Sorry, Tony - Didn't know what to say in response to the wrong turn that took......I appreciate you were trying to do something creative, fun, and different......if that helps any.

Sorry, Tony - Didn't know what to say in response to the wrong turn that took......I appreciate you were trying to do something creative, fun, and different......if that helps any.
I'm not sure what the last paragraph was alluding to... Perhaps I'm just dim?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter