The MURPHYS are LIVE from the Animal Kingdom Lodge & Yacht Club 5/30-6/8

We love Il Mulino! Planning on dinner there the night before the marathon in January. Would love to hear your review!

We use to eat there all the time back when it was Palio. I remember the strolling musicians and the lobster tortellini fondly. :goodvibes I like Il Mulino a lot too. The atmosphere is upscale, definitely a place adults could go to escape the kid vibe but also a place families can go and feel comfortable. The food is very authentic Italian. When we sat down we were given an assortment of breads with olive oil and also a little anti-pasta platter with prosciutto, eggplant, garlic concoction. We had the calamari appetizer and I had the caprese salad. The mozzarella was very fresh. For my entree I had the chicken parm which was huge and delicious! Nic had the pepperoni pizza, Connor ordered off the kids menu the chicken fettuccine alfredo and it was huge, plenty of food for him. DH had the seafood risotto, also great. Everything was really delicious, and they accept Tables in Wonderland. Reservations aren't necessary, so that works great for us. Since we come down to WDW so often most times I don't have a lot of advance notice to plan our meals, so we like the freedom of doing walkups. :thumbsup2

We had a nice leisurely stroll around the Boardwalk, we stopped to watch the magician and the juggler, also got some ice cream. I've been testing out my new camera and took a ton of pics. They are uploading now. :)

Experimenting around with night pics :)

DSCN4044_zps728ff87b.jpg

DSCN4055_zpsb8481f1e.jpg

DSCN4061_zps0bf61fc1.jpg

DSCN4059_zps1040ae48.jpg

DSCN4070_zpsd2a3f842.jpg

From our balcony:

DSCN4078_zps38d7d630.jpg

Great night time pictures. I love the atmosphere of the Boardwalk and it is so pretty at night. The YC is on my 'to do' list, maybe one day..........:):)

That night photo of Storm Along Bay is beautiful! We stayed there last summer and loved it. My 7-year-old twins want to stay at Art of Animation this August so that's where our reservations are. :rolleyes2 I think I'm going to find myself wishing I were back at Yacht Club!

Love the photos of the BW!!! :)

Did you get a chance to take advantage of the 4th FP? If so, were you able to get it using the phone ap?

Love the photos of the BW!!! :) Did you get a chance to take advantage of the 4th FP? If so, were you able to get it using the phone ap?

We used about 7 FP at mk. Just got them at the kiosk. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We really enjoyed the Star Wars breakfast this morning at Sci-fi! :)
We ate way way too much, and the character interaction was great!!!!! I took a gazillion pics :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Another fun afternoon spent at SAB!! Now DH and I are headed to the Epcot Wind Down. Will be interesting to see how this goes. :) Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Another fun afternoon spent at SAB!! Now DH and I are headed to the Epcot Wind Down. Will be interesting to see how this goes. :) Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Great, I can't wait to see how this goes. Which one are you trying? I really wish they would extend this into Sept.

Just back from Epcot! :)

We walked over early so we could watch Illuminations and then headed to Rose & Crown. There was a man standing at the door with a list of names and wristbands. Same kind they use at SAB. Once inside we were told we could sit at one of the tables on the right or stand at one of the tall tables on the left. We chose to sit. We were given our flight of 4 beers each. Strongbow, Guinness, Harp, and Bass. Shortly after the beer arrived we were given our food. While eating we actually started talking to the people at the table next to us and it turned out they were also from Indiana! :thumbsup2 So that was really nice because otherwise we would have been bored with just the two of us. Oh, also there was a couple next to us on the other side who was celebrating their 56th wedding anniversary! :lovestruc They were really cute. :goodvibes

All in all it was a good experience, we enjoyed ourselves, but for $85 I would have liked a bit more food to make it feel worthwhile.

I took a bunch of pictures and will post soon! :)

Tomorrow is SWW and Mark Hamill! I'm prepared for anarchy!!! :lmao:

Oh! I almost forgot to tell you guys about Connor's birthday cake today!!! :cool1:

DSCN4141_zps1639bb64.jpg

DSCN4142_zps209f6102.jpg

DSCN4146_zps05752469.jpg

DSCN4158_zps74a29261.jpg

Thanks for the After Hours review. I read another review that was similar to yours regarding the value of it. The cake is so cute. Was Connor surprised? How far in advance did you order it? Did you order it as a package with all the other items in your photo?

Good luck today with Luke and all the crowds. You might need a spa treatment afterwards;)

Great pics! Sounds like you're having a wonderful time! Love your trip reports! Can't wait to get to the Yacht Club myself in August. :thumbsup2

Is the club level crowded? Just wondering. When I check for August, it has been sold out, the whole resort is sold out for the summer it looks like.

:bday: Connor!party:

The cake looks so nice and I bet it tasted even better.

Enjoy your Star Wars filled day today! Then later you might need a drink, or two.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter