The Much Anticipated Bubba's Mom's Pictorial Trip Report To Universal-June 2007

she and I were at Neshaminy Mall (where she works) and we were in the food court and she says "omg, that kid looks like Bubba" ..........lol. That kid sorta did (but not as cute as your son, of course). :hug:

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: <----- me & Bubba..... we thought that was funny...but it wasn't us tho....he was in school last week (we go back the last Tuesday of August)

(Oh, and so you know....Gemma is "moving" right now, so she isn't 'online' for a while....)

and yes...i think i do....at least my boys say i "rox" :rolleyes1

I doubt I would be able to teach my kids anything about computers (or electronics either for that matter). I used to have to call my DS at school (college) and ask him how to work the DVD player:rotfl: It was easier than asking DH (don't want to BUILD one, just play a movie:rotfl2: )

You guys are all awesome. I love this site:love:

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

you should meet my DH :rolleyes1

Seems like you are an awesome (as well as good looking) family. Enjoy Bubba while you can, they grow up wayyyy to fast. Of course, my kids would go away with us forever if we were PAYING, but it is time for them to do their own thing............:thumbsup2

Is DH an Eagles/Philly fan??? Hard to tell with people from the Reading area - could go with the Pittsburgh teams. If he loves Philly teams, I love him, too (not that our teams deserve my loyalty :confused: )

Seems like you are an awesome (as well as good looking) family. Enjoy Bubba while you can, they grow up wayyyy to fast. Of course, my kids would go away with us forever if we were PAYING, but it is time for them to do their own thing............:thumbsup2

Is DH an Eagles/Philly fan??? Hard to tell with people from the Reading area - could go with the Pittsburgh teams. If he loves Philly teams, I love him, too (not that our teams deserve my loyalty :confused: )

E-A-G-L-E-S

EAGLES!!!!!

need i say more????

:rotfl:

i like a midwest team
not that anyone asked me what i liked.....

Hey, we care what teams you like, but it is a PA thing. The state is divided into East "Coast" team lovers and West "Coast". What teams do you support??:cheer2: (I don't even like sports, but it is a loyalty thing, ya know):rotfl:

Hey Bubba'smom! My husbands family is from Pa. - Uniontown- they used to own a farm there. He was a big Steeler fan but now that we have a team he is a JAGUARS fan!

Hey Mac- would that be the Bears???

3.gif
from page 2!!! :eek:

:rolleyes1

Found your trip report yesturday, just finished reading it today. Loved It. I can't wait til we take our first onsite trip to Univeral this June. We'll be at Pop for 3 nights and then RPR for 4 nights. Reading your report has really helped me get excited even more than I already was for this trip.

Found your trip report yesturday, just finished reading it today. Loved It. I can't wait til we take our first onsite trip to Univeral this June. We'll be at Pop for 3 nights and then RPR for 4 nights. Reading your report has really helped me get excited even more than I already was for this trip.

Thank you for your kind words....You will have a GREAT time at Universal...matter of fact, we enjoyed ourselves the first time we went SO much, that we bought APs and DH is not real keen on visiting WDW anymore... (well, during busy times anyway....)
Sorry it's a long TR, but my "fans" enjoy them....wait'll after this summer's trip...it'll be a mini-novel :eek:

:lmao:

Have a great time on your trip! :goodvibes

I just found this trip report and read the entire thing !!
I had to laugh about locker #422 since you travel it everyday :rotfl2:
I travel that read everyday also.
How awesome !! We are going to US for the 1st time in December.
I can't wait. I loved all your advice and pictures... Thanks for the great trip report.

You are very welcome :goodvibes

Next installment of the series: July 2008 ;)

Love the report and am looking forward to you new one in July. I have a question that is going to sound like I'm over-the-top planning but...since you have a family of 3 like I do, I was wondering how much water you buy at the grocery stop. I don't want to get too much, but I want to have enough. I know I'm overthinking this...sorry. TIA

Fantastic report and great pics too!

Looking forward to the next one :)

Hi Bubba's mom. I loved your trip reports and all the great pictures. My family is taking our first trip to US/IOA May 21-27. It includes myself - 35, DH - just turned 40!, DS - 6 and DD -4. We are staying at RPR. We did the whole Disney thing twice and now we are real excited to try something new. I see in one of your previous posts you talked about a car service from MCO and the grocery stop. That's something I'm really interested in for water, beer, breakfast items and snacks. Can you tell me which service you used? Thanks for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter