"The Most Underrated Disney _______" Game!

What do you think is/was the most underrated Disney Channel/Disney XD live-action TV Show?

I think it was the Suite Life on Deck. I thought it was a funny show that got out-shined by other shows of the time, including Wizards of Waverly Place.

I have no opinion, as I didn't watch the sitcoms as a kid as I didn't think sitcoms were interesting enough.

Not actually ppart of this conversation, but I just thought of a cool premis for a Wreck it Ralph ride where park guests are "digitalized" and brought into the video gane world to help destroy viruses or something. It could be a 3D or 4D ride

That'd be awesome! I was thinking a kinda of reimagined autopia where you ride candy go-carts like in Sugar Rush... I'd LOVE that, but obviously autopia's a classic so it's not like they'd ever change it. But like a racing game of sorts based on Sugar Rush would be cool.

As for the question... I dunno, the only Disney channel show I watched when I was younger was Good Luck, Charlie. None of the others interested me...

I don't know I don't really watch Disney channel that much. Since I feel like for most of the shows it's the same old "main character wants to become famous).

And The Disney channel movies I feel most of them have the same old trope ,newbie is at a new place or school,She makes a bad first impression at new place, newbie is unpopular so she only has one or two friends, there is a mean girl at the new place,the same boy newbie has a crush on is either mean girl's crush ,ex-boyfriend or boyfriend, newbie enters competition to gain the new place respect, in the end there is a school dance where newbie dances with the boy.

I think my favorite show is Jessie but I can't think of any that is underrated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter