• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

Hi, I just joined here. My name is Brooke and I love everything that has to do with Disney.

Great, I will call you Wings. My real name is Brooke. You can call me that if you want.

There's just recently been a decision about February 2017.
That is awesome. I am in the early planning stages with my best friend to go to WDW in June/July 2017. It will be my first time going to WDW without my parents. I have been 3 times with them. It will be my best friends first time ever. We have been to Disneyland California many times together since we live close.

That is awesome. I am in the early planning stages with my best friend to go to WDW in June/July 2017. It will be my first time going to WDW without my parents. I have been 3 times with them. It will be my best friends first time ever. We have been to Disneyland California many times together since we live close.
Sounds awesome. I have only been there twice. I go to the World usually.

Sounds awesome. I have only been there twice. I go to the World usually.
Since I live about 30 minutes from DL California I go many times during the year. This trip in 2017 to WDW in Florida will be my 4th time there and first without my parents.

The free app of the week (last time I checked) is a game called Lifeline, definitely recommend. I got it on Sunday morning and I've just finished it. You help a stranded astronaut named Taylor survive on the moon they crashed on, and help them get rescued. Super fun

My phone interview for the DCP went very well today! My passion for Disney really came through I think. We talked about five different roles, which seems uncommon. We talked about Front Desk, Concierge, Attractions, Convention Guide, and Photopass. Now the wait begins!

The free app of the week (last time I checked) is a game called Lifeline, definitely recommend. I got it on Sunday morning and I've just finished it. You help a stranded astronaut named Taylor survive on the moon they crashed on, and help them get rescued. Super fun
That sounds cool!

My phone interview for the DCP went very well today! My passion for Disney really came through I think. We talked about five different roles, which seems uncommon. We talked about Front Desk, Concierge, Attractions, Convention Guide, and Photopass. Now the wait begins!
That's amazing, congrats!
That sounds cool!
It's fun, although a little disappointing when it ends

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter